Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hey I'm a newbie here

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Chris.

I own my own drone company- we use various drones but have now decided to try Yuneec purely for the safety of a hex

I am still type rating this aircraft at present , any advice would be greatly appreciated .

I have the typhoon H plus.

I am very impressed with it I must say. I have Jay purchased a DY5 charger purely for battery care.

Looking forward to having s chat on this forum and becoming a full member :).

I also arrange regular fly outs for us pilots in the North east of England- UK..

Safe flying all.
1b3a7aaba213d6ddf0f799c08d6e48da.jpg

Hi Chris.
Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of useful information on here (and some not so useful!) and you can ask anything and I'm sure you'll get a reply.
Good flying!
Rod

Reactions: Uav-meuk
Welcome aboard.
Here's the latest manual for the H+ if you don't already have one?

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8 (2).pdf
    7 MB · Views: 3
Welcome @Uav-meuk . I live a bit further South than you but I was in the extreme North East of England (Linisfarne) last week. My wife (now deceased) harked from Sunderland and had family up there so I know the area fairly well.

Hi. I'm Chris.

I own my own drone company- we use various drones but have now decided to try Yuneec purely for the safety of a hex

I am still type rating this aircraft at present , any advice would be greatly appreciated .

I am very impressed with it I must say. I have Jay purchased a DY5 charger purely for battery care.

I also arrange regular fly outs for us pilots in the North east of England- UK..

Safe flying all.
hi chris welcome to the club. I live in Hartlepool i have Typhoon H Pro with realsence. i joined BMFA hartlepool were they have a small field with a runway cut out for aeroplanes.its on a private farm just outside of town. mostly used on sat n sundays ,so iv got the field all week during the day to myself. i too am looking for someone to go out flying with . im taking Pfco in september so i need some good weathere lol to get the flying hours in, and any new tricks we can share.

Hi. I'm Chris.

Safe flying all.
Cool, must be great having your own drone company, I got interested a couple years before retirement, i bought two 3DR Solo's for $150 each, figured if I crashed it wouldn't be too much of a loss. Well I crashed several times before I realized what I was doing wrong, I have been building two hexacopters for a while, and saw the Typhoon H on sale, so I splurged, Got it today and can't wait to take her up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval