Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi everyone I'm a yuneec pilot and Dji pilot

Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself and what better way by showing my YouTube yuneec documentary lol. I documented my flying and made this video to show you how I got into this hobBy. Hope you like parts as its a little long but take what you need from it and hope it show my spirit and passion for this subject.

I wanted to introduce myself and what better way by showing my YouTube yuneec documentary lol. I documented my flying and made this video to show you how I got into this hobBy. Hope you like parts as its a little long but take what you need from it and hope it show my spirit and passion for this subject.

Well done! Indeed your very passionate about the new level of visual perception and ephemeral qualities you can now capture.

Well done! Indeed your very passionate about the new level of visual perception and ephemeral qualities you can now capture.
Thanks, it's all about trying to capture the best. I will never get the best capture but the challenge is the motivision

that's my next vid. I just like people to see and if they like better

Yuneec q500 plus then 4K now phantom. I mix up the drones for different work. Yuneec for low level work normally

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval