Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi from Switzerland

Reaction score
Hi there and thanks for the add. I'm Claude, professional photographer in Switzerland. I had a Typhoon H Pro and just ordered a H Plus to get the highest dynamic range of the C23 camera. I use it mostly for still photography (landscape and architecture). Looking forward to learn more on this forum.

Reactions: LinsonW
Hi there and thanks for the add. I'm Claude, professional photographer in Switzerland. I had a Typhoon H Pro and just ordered a H Plus to get the highest dynamic range of the C23 camera. I use it mostly for still photography (landscape and architecture). Looking forward to learn more on this forum.
hi, Claude, welcome to join the forums. I just browsed your website and found so many awesome pictures. Are there some picture shot with H or H+? Look forward to more works and especially some instructions on shooting with aircraft is cool!

Reactions: Pschitt
hi, Claude, welcome to join the forums. I just browsed your website and found so many awesome pictures. Are there some picture shot with H or H+? Look forward to more works and especially some instructions on shooting with aircraft is cool!
Hi Linson,
Thanks for your kinf words. Actually, there is no picture taken with a drone in my website's galleries but there will be some in the coming months. I'm looking forward to discover my H PLus in a few days and learn how to use the C23 at is best...

Hello Pschitt and welcome to the forum. I can only imagine the breathtaking landscapes you can capture with your drones in Switzerland. I visit Italy often and always wish I had my drone with me.

Hi Chefinthesky,

Happy New Year and safe travel to you and yours.

Thanks for you message. I agree, Switzerland is a wonderfull place even if it's a very crowded land but there isn't much wild places anymore excepted high mountains. I don't do much landscape photography there, if most often travel to prepare landscape photo books (about 6-8 months a year). I'm gonna mostly use my Typhoon H Plus in mandates of real estate photography.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro