Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi, having some issues with Yuneec Cam app.

I received an email from Yuneec Support yesterday , and they said because the Breeze is discontinued, According to Yuneec, The Breeze Cam App is no longer supported. Any suggestions?
Doomeister can provide a android download as well as a second android phone option to use

The gen_signed.apk is the original clone that allowed changing some parameters. The red and green clones allowed further deviations from stock. It is advisable to uninstall any other Breeze Cam app before installing any of these clones. The settings may not apply properly if you have more than one installed on your Android device.

A side note here for iOS users. My Breeze Cam app crashed on my iPhone 5s today and I was unable to reload it after deleting the app from the phone, but when attempting to download Breeze Cam from the cloud the App Store messaged that it was being updated. Hopefully that means it will return to the App Store soon along with several other Yuneec apps.

Actually this is an issue that just recently popped up with the Breeze Cam app. It is even exhibiting this behavior on older iPhones like the 5S running iOS 10.3.3.

I submitted a report to Yuneec CS and they have responded and say they are working on this issue. It has been a little over a week since I submitted the CS ticket.

I have been able to uninstall and reinstall the Breeze Cam app and actually get it connected with the Breeze. I left it in Pilot mode and hovered for a few minutes. After landing and shutting the Breeze down I attempted to connect again and the app would crash as soon as you press the Next button on the opening screen.

If you are experiencing these issues, DO NOT FLY YOUR BREEZE!!! The app is unstable in this condition and it is not safe to fly the aircraft beyond a low hover. Let’s give Yuneec a chance to remedy this situation. It is like there was a time bomb in the app. I have not tried the Android version of Breeze Cam as the only Android I have is a Fire 7 tablet and the video lag is terrible.

If others are having these issues with the Breeze Cam app, reply to this thread and submit a ticket with Customer Support.

This is the other thread discussing this problem Breeze Cam IOS version crashing on use.
I am having the same problem as soon I open the Breeze Cam app while my drone is connected it crashed right away on me I can’t do anything with is while my Breeze drone is connected to it.

I am having the same problem as soon I open the Breeze Cam app while my drone is connected it crashed right away on me I can’t do anything with is while my Breeze drone is connected to it.
If you are running iOS 13 or less you can
uninstall/reinstall to get it working again. Any 14 or later just crashes.

Actually this is an issue that just recently popped up with the Breeze Cam app. It is even exhibiting this behavior on older iPhones like the 5S running iOS 10.3.3.

I submitted a report to Yuneec CS and they have responded and say they are working on this issue. It has been a little over a week since I submitted the CS ticket.

I have been able to uninstall and reinstall the Breeze Cam app and actually get it connected with the Breeze. I left it in Pilot mode and hovered for a few minutes. After landing and shutting the Breeze down I attempted to connect again and the app would crash as soon as you press the Next button on the opening screen.

If you are experiencing these issues, DO NOT FLY YOUR BREEZE!!! The app is unstable in this condition and it is not safe to fly the aircraft beyond a low hover. Let’s give Yuneec a chance to remedy this situation. It is like there was a time bomb in the app. I have not tried the Android version of Breeze Cam as the only Android I have is a Fire 7 tablet and the video lag is terrible.

If others are having these issues with the Breeze Cam app, reply to this thread and submit a ticket with Customer Support.

This is the other thread discussing this problem Breeze Cam IOS version crashing on use.
I can't even find the app

I can't even find the app

If you need the Android version you can find it at YuneecSkins.com in the Downloads section for the Breeze.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval