Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi, having some issues with Yuneec Cam app.

Reaction score
I am having some problems using the yuneec cam app. I can connect to my Breeze 4K perfectly fine through WiFi, but the second I open the app it crashes and disconnects. Is there anything I can do, or someone I can call? I'm new to this forum sorry.
It's also worth noting I have not used the drone in a couple years but I did uninstall and reinstall the app several times, and everything worked flawlessly when I first bought it ~3-4 years ago.

Thanks!

Actually this is an issue that just recently popped up with the Breeze Cam app. It is even exhibiting this behavior on older iPhones like the 5S running iOS 10.3.3.

I submitted a report to Yuneec CS and they have responded and say they are working on this issue. It has been a little over a week since I submitted the CS ticket.

I have been able to uninstall and reinstall the Breeze Cam app and actually get it connected with the Breeze. I left it in Pilot mode and hovered for a few minutes. After landing and shutting the Breeze down I attempted to connect again and the app would crash as soon as you press the Next button on the opening screen.

If you are experiencing these issues, DO NOT FLY YOUR BREEZE!!! The app is unstable in this condition and it is not safe to fly the aircraft beyond a low hover. Let’s give Yuneec a chance to remedy this situation. It is like there was a time bomb in the app. I have not tried the Android version of Breeze Cam as the only Android I have is a Fire 7 tablet and the video lag is terrible.

If others are having these issues with the Breeze Cam app, reply to this thread and submit a ticket with Customer Support.

This is the other thread discussing this problem Breeze Cam IOS version crashing on use.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Actually this is an issue that just recently popped up with the Breeze Cam app. It is even exhibiting this behavior on older iPhones like the 5S running iOS 10.3.3.

I submitted a report to Yuneec CS and they have responded and say they are working on this issue. It has been a little over a week since I submitted the CS ticket.

I have been able to uninstall and reinstall the Breeze Cam app and actually get it connected with the Breeze. I left it in Pilot mode and hovered for a few minutes. After landing and shutting the Breeze down I attempted to connect again and the app would crash as soon as you press the Next button on the opening screen.

If you are experiencing these issues, DO NOT FLY YOUR BREEZE!!! The app is unstable in this condition and it is not safe to fly the aircraft beyond a low hover. Let’s give Yuneec a chance to remedy this situation. It is like there was a time bomb in the app. I have not tried the Android version of Breeze Cam as the only Android I have is a Fire 7 tablet and the video lag is terrible.

If others are having these issues with the Breeze Cam app, reply to this thread and submit a ticket with Customer Support.

This is the other thread discussing this problem Breeze Cam IOS version crashing on use.
This is just a comment on newer phones not working the the Breeze app...

I have a one year old Plus One which turned out to be a rebranded Oukitel C15 Pro with Android OS 9 on it. It has always worked and kept connection.. till out of range of course.

Just an observation..

I'd like to try my Acer android tablet but forgot where i got the app for the phone. LOL

I certainly didn't find it on Google's Play Store.. It's not there. I'd like to try it out though.

This is just a comment on newer phones not working the the Breeze app...

I have a one year old Plus One which turned out to be a rebranded Oukitel C15 Pro with Android OS 9 on it. It has always worked and kept connection.. till out of range of course.

Just an observation..

I'd like to try my Acer android tablet but forgot where i got the app for the phone. LOL

I certainly didn't find it on Google's Play Store.. It's not there. I'd like to try it out though.

• Wow
Reactions: Grazuncle
The breeze cam APP will not work on phones made in the last couple years or so. If you have an older phone or tablet, you may be able to get it to work.

Thank you all for the help! I'll try using an older device, and I already have written a CS ticket (and they have responded, but not with a solution yet).
Will update this thread if I get a response.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I am having some problems using the yuneec cam app. I can connect to my Breeze 4K perfectly fine through WiFi, but the second I open the app it crashes and disconnects. Is there anything I can do, or someone I can call? I'm new to this forum sorry.
It's also worth noting I have not used the drone in a couple years but I did uninstall and reinstall the app several times, and everything worked flawlessly when I first bought it ~3-4 years ago.

I suggest going to vertigo Drones website and start a conversation they may be of help but Yuneec apparently is having issues with downloading firmware my H3 is not accepting updates and vertigo had same problem but in my case all functions on all systems seem fine vertigo tested in air @ 10 flights before shipping it back to me beast of luck

Thanks!
Hello,
Here is youtube video link:
. In this video description there is a updated breeze cam app you can download. It is a green color one after download is complete. And ,you will have remove the blue version before downloading the green one. However, if you still have disconnection issues send it to yuneecskins.com for repairs. I hope this helps!

Thanks @RC Guy!

The problem this time is with the iOS version of Breeze Cam and not the Android version. The modified app is quite nice as long as you have strong wifi with your phone.

Than you may need to send it to yuneecskins if the disconnection persists. It may be an issue with one of the boards

I use an older iphone 5s and have no issues! I have not flown the drone in 3yrs

This started about 3 or 4 weeks ago. When you open Breeze Cam and press Next on the opening screen it crashes within a couple of seconds. This occurs whether the Breeze is connected or not.

Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling Breeze Cam will let you connect and get one flight, but as soon as you disconnect from the Breeze and try again the app starts crashing.

It would be great if you could check this on your iPhone 5S.

I also have had this problem......I will submit a ticket with customer support

This started about 3 or 4 weeks ago. When you open Breeze Cam and press Next on the opening screen it crashes within a couple of seconds. This occurs whether the Breeze is connected or not.

Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling Breeze Cam will let you connect and get one flight, but as soon as you disconnect from the Breeze and try again the app starts crashing.

It would be great if you could check this on your iPhone 5S.

Do you think by using the yuneec controller might remedy the problem?

I made three flights on Wednesday using the iPhone 5S (with iOS 10.3.3) both with and without the controller. So far it now seems to be stable and functioning properly again.

Unfortunately my iPhone X and XS (iOS 14.4) are still crashing so the app is still broken in them.

Reactions: RC Guy
hello Doomeister,
When going to the wifi connection on the breeze cam app, it states go to the settings of wifi to wlan. How to do this in order to connect properly?

Go into Settings on the iPhone 5S, WiFi, select the Breeze, password is 1234567890. Once connected in WiFi go to the Breeze Cam app.

So, Basically uninstall the app and install it again and connect the drone via wifi and use the password you state, right?

Lol the drone is acting up, and is not connecting as before. Will have to redo the steps! Also, spoke with Yuneec Skins, the owner stated you are able to repair this drone is that true?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval