Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi, having some issues with Yuneec Cam app.

Hello Doomeister,
I had went ahead an reinstalled the firmware to the drone as done previously. But, when powering on the drone I do not get the solid red lights on the front two arms as I used to. Instead, I get white lights on both arms. Why is that?

I am having some problems using the yuneec cam app. I can connect to my Breeze 4K perfectly fine through WiFi, but the second I open the app it crashes and disconnects. Is there anything I can do, or someone I can call? I'm new to this forum sorry.
It's also worth noting I have not used the drone in a couple years but I did uninstall and reinstall the app several times, and everything worked flawlessly when I first bought it ~3-4 years ago.

Thanks!
the same thing happened to me two days ago on 1Apr21 although i was flying my BREEZE the day before. is there a time for this app to expire. the drone is now grounded over its operating app! any help would be appreciated. please send to [email protected]

the same thing happened to me two days ago on 1Apr21 although i was flying my BREEZE the day before. is there a time for this app to expire. the drone is now grounded over its operating app! any help would be appreciated. please send to [email protected]
Are you using the iOS or Android version of the Breeze Cam app?

Are you having connection issues (will it connect in the WiFi settings on the Phone) or is the Breeze Cam app crashing right after you press next on the opening screen?

Actually this is an issue that just recently popped up with the Breeze Cam app. It is even exhibiting this behavior on older iPhones like the 5S running iOS 10.3.3.

I submitted a report to Yuneec CS and they have responded and say they are working on this issue. It has been a little over a week since I submitted the CS ticket.

I have been able to uninstall and reinstall the Breeze Cam app and actually get it connected with the Breeze. I left it in Pilot mode and hovered for a few minutes. After landing and shutting the Breeze down I attempted to connect again and the app would crash as soon as you press the Next button on the opening screen.

If you are experiencing these issues, DO NOT FLY YOUR BREEZE!!! The app is unstable in this condition and it is not safe to fly the aircraft beyond a low hover. Let’s give Yuneec a chance to remedy this situation. It is like there was a time bomb in the app. I have not tried the Android version of Breeze Cam as the only Android I have is a Fire 7 tablet and the video lag is terrible.

If others are having these issues with the Breeze Cam app, reply to this thread and submit a ticket with Customer Support.

This is the other thread discussing this problem Breeze Cam IOS version crashing on use.
My iPhone 12 Pro app crashes as described above, but I downloaded the app to an older iPhone 6 and it works. But obviously I will wait until yuneec fixes this issue prior to flights. :-(

Same problem as everyone else.

they haven’t updated the app in three years, so it’s not surprising it eventually stopped working. Permissions in iOS are different now in how it connects to locations and photo library and a bunch of things.

I’ll report the issue with a support ticket. Hopefully it gets fixed. It’s terrible that an app can expire and make a device basically useless.

Actually this is an issue that just recently popped up with the Breeze Cam app. It is even exhibiting this behavior on older iPhones like the 5S running iOS 10.3.3.

I submitted a report to Yuneec CS and they have responded and say they are working on this issue. It has been a little over a week since I submitted the CS ticket.

I have been able to uninstall and reinstall the Breeze Cam app and actually get it connected with the Breeze. I left it in Pilot mode and hovered for a few minutes. After landing and shutting the Breeze down I attempted to connect again and the app would crash as soon as you press the Next button on the opening screen.

If you are experiencing these issues, DO NOT FLY YOUR BREEZE!!! The app is unstable in this condition and it is not safe to fly the aircraft beyond a low hover. Let’s give Yuneec a chance to remedy this situation. It is like there was a time bomb in the app. I have not tried the Android version of Breeze Cam as the only Android I have is a Fire 7 tablet and the video lag is terrible.

If others are having these issues with the Breeze Cam app, reply to this thread and submit a ticket with Customer Support.

This is the other thread discussing this problem Breeze Cam IOS version crashing on use.
I am having this issue as well...to the "T"! Have you received a response or a fix for this yet? If not, I will go ahead and submit a ticket. Thanks much!

I am having this issue as well...to the "T"! Have you received a response or a fix for this yet? If not, I will go ahead and submit a ticket. Thanks much!
Please do! Still no fix or updated response from Yuneec.

I can say that for Android 11, running One UI version 3.1 on a Samsung Galaxy S10, version 1.4.7 of the Breeze Cam app seems to be working. When installing, it did say the app was old and to see the manufacturer for an update, that obviously won't happen. I'm keeping an old Galaxy S6 around without a SIM for when that forced obsolecense day happens or the Breeze dies, whichever comes first.

Yes, I too am having same problem with the breeze app crashing when you hit next.

How and where do I submit a ticket? I had a number in Ca for support but it’s no longer in service.
Steve H

Yuneec – Quadcopters & Aerial Drones navigate to support and submit a support ticket.

I and another person that submitted a ticket got an email notice to download a new version dated Apr 19, 2021. So far it has not appeared on the US App Store. Hopefully the update will appear soon.

I am also. Can connect to wifi, but as soon as I open the app and click next it shuts down

Misfit14450

There is a download I believe for the green app for the yuneec breeze. The blue one needs to be removed. The green one works for the android. I will find it

Having a problem that the App says it’s not available in my region. I’m using an IPhone Xr

Having a problem that the App says it’s not available in my region. I’m using an IPhone Xr
The iOS version of Breeze Cam has been removed from the Apple App Store along with several other Yuneec apps. Not sure what the reason is. This has happened in the past and the apps were once again available in a few weeks. Some dispute between Yuneec and Apple that we never have any control over.

I received an email from Yuneec Support yesterday , and they said because the Breeze is discontinued, According to Yuneec, The Breeze Cam App is no longer supported. Any suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace