Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HiTec Multi Charger X2 AC Plus

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I bought my HiTec from my local hobby shop (LHS) because having access to a good LHS is more important than ordering the lowest price online. I also deal with Carolina Dronz when I want something they have that my LHS does not carry for much the same reason - Support trusted business friends rather than Jeff Bezos.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I bought my HiTec from my local hobby shop (LHS) because having access to a good LHS is more important than ordering the lowest price online. I also deal with Carolina Dronz when I want something they have that my LHS does not carry for much the same reason - Support trusted business friends rather than Jeff Bezos.

Not a problem, thank you! We have no local hobby shops here to my knowledge. Checked with Tower Hobbies. Found a HiTec X4 but no X2. I ended up ordering from Walmart.com. Also ordered another battery from Yuneec. Ouch! A little pricey!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss