Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How do you lock WB?

Reaction score
This might be a stupid question but I can't figure it out for the life of me. How do you lock the white balance on the H? I click on the WB icon and then on the A to switch it to M and manually adjust the ISO and shutter speed but then what? I thought I was doing it right for the longest time but it's become very evident that it doesn't stick by simply doing that, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just to be sure your not confusing WB with exposure... WB is cool or warm, as is viewed by selecting SUNNY, CLOUDY, etc. If you point the camera at an object and you think the colors look correct, you can just hit the LOCK icon to lock the WB.

Just to be sure your not confusing WB with exposure... WB is cool or warm, as is viewed by selecting SUNNY, CLOUDY, etc. If you point the camera at an object and you think the colors look correct, you can just hit the LOCK icon to lock the WB.

Exposure is the EV +- settings correct? I never mess with those only the ISO and shutter speed but it shifts even after I set them. I always set before I start recording, I know some people have claimed it doesn't register updated settings while recording.

I feel your pain. Seems like it take me 4 or 5 tries to get the WB locked. Can't remember for sure but I seems like there is a paddle lock icon when you get it right. I think I set the shutter speed and ISO before I lock it. Gonna have to pay more attention next time.

Exposure is the EV +- settings correct? I never mess with those only the ISO and shutter speed but it shifts even after I set them. I always set before I start recording, I know some people have claimed it doesn't register updated settings while recording.
You can also lock exposure. To do that the big red A must say M.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval