Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How do you store your propellers?

Reaction score
In bulk or tidy.
I had thought of a box where all the propellers would be tidy. I did the design but the weight and the printing time quickly calmed me down. 320g 58.5g for propellers is more than 378g. and 70 hours of printing
But then after a good drink with a good box of "Pringles" on the table gives me an idea. Beautiful round box with lid and the size of the propellers. Once eaten the content, the box weighs more than 57g. (me a little more suddenly). Dressed in a black Venipeen adhesin, it's all good.
So I created a small interior 3D compartment to store the propellers.

Please use a Pringles box of 200 grammes.
Useful, not useful for you to see ....

Also, I'm also preparing an accessory for Cowboys....... To be continued

Attachments
Removed because the outer propellers are not maintained enough.
A new design is in preparation.
Do not print the first one, or make a cardboard hoop to hold the 4 vertical side propellers.

Last edited:
In bulk or tidy.
I had thought of a box where all the propellers would be tidy. I did the design but the weight and the printing time quickly calmed me down. 320g 58.5g for propellers is more than 378g. and 70 hours of printing
View attachment 15730
But then after a good drink with a good box of "Pringles" on the table gives me an idea. Beautiful round box with lid and the size of the propellers. Once eaten the content, the box weighs more than 57g. (me a little more suddenly). Dressed in a black Venipeen adhesin, it's all good.
So I created a small interior 3D compartment to store the propellers.
View attachment 15731

Please use a Pringles box of 200 grammes.
Useful, not useful for you to see ....

Also, I'm also preparing an accessory for Cowboys....... To be continued
Nice idea!
Without a tube of chips in Ft of me... is there much difference in length between tube & props?
Enough room in each sub-compartment for pairs so spares can travel?

Box or in a Ziploc. Recently I keep them attached to the H.

On my Q500 I keep them in the storage slots that came with the Styrofoam. The extras, I keep in a box. My H, I keep them in the original box and in the holes cut in my case I bought to store my H. I like the Pringles can idea though.

I'm on phone, so can't tell... but is the attavhed file a 3D file? Anyone with a 3D willing to make a few bucks to cover material, time & postage.

I'm on phone, so can't tell... but is the attavhed file a 3D file? Anyone with a 3D willing to make a few bucks to cover material, time & postage.

Yes is a 3D file. If you search in your area, surely you will find services, that you send the file and they print it for you.

What? They come off??? Lol..Just kidding. Still have the same ones on there from 2 years ago. I fold the arms down for transport, sometimes. But the props stay on as there has been no need to remove them. I balanced them when I first got the 520, but haven't had a need to remove them. And haven't needed the spares that are still on the top shelf of the work bench. But I like your pringles can idea for when needing to store for transport if needed.

Attachments
Removed
because the outer propellers are not maintained enough.
A new design is in preparation.
Do not print the first one, or make a cardboard hoop to hold the 4 vertical side propellers.

My CPA cautioned this past week I can't show anymore losses.:(
I guess I can't eat pringles now for a write off?;)

Reactions: MrMotley
@MrMotley
I have the same for a year that has not been damaged.
I admit (in secret) that I have some in advance (we are not greedy for nothing).
I will use another when the new partition is printed.
(This will allow me to eat a new one to have another one in advance! Eh must turn the stock anyway).

Reactions: MrMotley
Hey when I finish this can I'll send it to you.
It's a copycat of Pringles called, "Stackerz" yuk!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlphaCapitalSecuritySyste