Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

???How do you use this thing???

This is for the Q, but should function the same, if not I can not help you too much, If you "seek" you shall fimd maybe online, hope it helps!?

I could not find one showing the H but the procedure is exactly the same as for the Q500 4K shown in this video:
He's trying to find a how to fly with wizard only video or something, not a binding video I believe and I am not sure as I do not use it alone, but in Team Mode, Thanks yufasa !;)

Yes the q 500 bind is not the same as the H bind. I have looked all over the Interweb for weeks now and can't find a thing for wizard single mode for the H. Maybe it cannot be done yet. I really hope they look at this issue as I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to fly without the st16 nearby or what have you.

It is. I have flown my H with just the wizard a number of times including recoding me playing golf so it is very possible! (Ming is not the only one that had that idea)

DC it is possible don't mess the guys up.

DC it is possible don't mess the guys up.
Get a grip and back off, I told him "I" am not sure and have given him all the info I can find and you want to F'n insult again, GET A LIFE ! You Need a attitude bending! Real Bad!

In that case you should have shut the H up and no spout your usual brainless babble.

It is. I have flown my H with just the wizard a number of times including recoding me playing golf so it is very possible! (Ming is not the only one that had that idea)
Really?! So did u bind the wiz to the H while the st16 was off? I'm just trying to get a grasp on this as I'm super excited for this to work and need it to work. I'm just asking cuz I tried binding the q 500 way and I personally could not get it to work... I must be doing something wrong.

Really?! So did u bind the wiz to the H while the st16 was off? I'm just trying to get a grasp on this as I'm super excited for this to work and need it to work. I'm just asking cuz I tried binding the q 500 way and I personally could not get it to work... I must be doing something wrong.
Yes I have and it works great! Just give it another try.

I was just so thrown off because they always tell you to ALWAYS turn the transmitter on first and never the receiver.:p

The H is definitely different in that regard. You can turn the H one before either the ST16 or the wizard

What I was stating was in the manual, it states to do it ST16 first, H second, but others have chosen to do it opposite of what manual states, why I stated, Do it as you please, no questioning your decision or question

I bound my Wizard once in team mode with the ST16 on. After that with ST16 off I turn on the H then press and hold the power button on the Wizard until the rear light indicates bind. Then you can fly with the Wizard alone, no ST16. You can control the landing gear, camera, dynamic altitude and much more with button pushes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold