Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How fast is the Typhoon H pro

Reaction score
Ok gents, how fast is it. I think the advertising says like low 30's mph.
What are the mph results out there?

Mine usually is about 29 mph and have had it follow in watch me at 40 mph. RTH is now also about 29 mph with the new firmware. I believe before RTH was about 18-19 . If I use realsense in RTH that slows it way down as well in normal flight. I think around 11-12 mph as have not use realsense much really. I have both the reg and pro H

Rayray thats a good question, Nothing like 30mph for sure. I will concentrate on that next time out. Going to Stone Mountain, Ga. for Thansgiving I will try for some top speeds then & let you kno. She got away from me yesterday over water, some 60k acres wetlands in St. Cloud Florida alot like the story I read earlier. Thank goodness we were in a air boat going to video a large gator & managed to keep her in sight, but she wouldn't hover after take off or respond saying I lost compas & other alerts i couldnt pay attention too cause im trying to keep her in sight, I was scared as ****, as I had NO CONTROL trying all the functions & trying to stay cool as she was headed to China. She was so far away I thought the battery will make her land my luck in water, but she came around, i got her back & would even now hover in fron of the boat, also i lost the GREEN ARROW, which I knew she was lost for sure. Anyway got her back, went home changed my underware took her out back my house, flew just fine & the battery warning came on. So i was close on battery.
Went out today & she flys fine, so Im takeing her to Stone Mountain

Mine usually is about 29 mph and have had it follow in watch me at 40 mph. RTH is now also about 29 mph with the new firmware. I believe before RTH was about 18-19 . If I use realsense in RTH that slows it way down as well in normal flight. I think around 11-12 mph as have not use realsense much really. I have both the reg and pro H
Ok, good to compare, Thx

Chris if you got 40 mph I've got to think is cookn for a copter that size.
That's impressive to me hope i can get close

Rayray thats a good question, Nothing like 30mph for sure. I will concentrate on that next time out. Going to Stone Mountain, Ga. for Thansgiving I will try for some top speeds then & let you kno. She got away from me yesterday over water, some 60k acres wetlands in St. Cloud Florida alot like the story I read earlier. Thank goodness we were in a air boat going to video a large gator & managed to keep her in sight, but she wouldn't hover after take off or respond saying I lost compas & other alerts i couldnt pay attention too cause im trying to keep her in sight, I was scared as ****, as I had NO CONTROL trying all the functions & trying to stay cool as she was headed to China. She was so far away I thought the battery will make her land my luck in water, but she came around, i got her back & would even now hover in fron of the boat, also i lost the GREEN ARROW, which I knew she was lost for sure. Anyway got her back, went home changed my underware took her out back my house, flew just fine & the battery warning came on. So i was close on battery.
I would be concerned about this event. That could be a precursor to a GPS module failure. You should analyze the flight log from that flight to see what went wrong or even email it to Yuneec. There have been a limited number of H's that had this problem. It may work fine for several flights and then goes berserk. You should practice turning on and off GPS so you can do it quickly if this happens again. If you get a warning on the screen that prevents you from accessing the GPS menu, then hit the return arrow under the screen to clear the warning. If it happens again, turning off the GPS is the only method that has worked to allow the pilot to regain control.

Even if she flys well today it must knock your confidence.

I've been lucky with my Typhoon so far but it's always in the back of my mind that she might just decide to fly away one day.

This happened to me once with a small cheap drone and all I could think about was what damage it could cause when it finally landed. If it had an option to self destruct I would have taken it.

I never did find out what happened to it.

I think the drone can do more than 100 mph even with activated GPS.

The only thing you need to do is bring her up to 400ft and switch off the engines :)

I think the drone can do more than 100 mph even with activated GPS.

The only thing you need to do is bring her up to 400ft and switch off the engines :)
like to see somone try that and then turn them back on and see if it will hover before pounding the ground lol that would be cool to see on vid

like to see somone try that and then turn them back on and see if it will hover before pounding the ground lol that would be cool to see on vid

difficult it takes about five seconds until she's crashing. To turn on the engines on you need to press the button for three seconds, hence there's not much time left to make her hovering

I guess it's only a one time speed record :)

i havent had any problems with my typhoon h pro but im waitng to do latest update till more info comes in about it

In stone mountain Georgia, RYH speed 29.5 mph. I like the one who said take it up 400 ft & turn off the engine & watch her do 100mph, LMAO, now thats funny!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval