Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How much is a proaction steady grip worth?

Reaction score
I've found mostly conflicting information online - surprise there. I have two H920 kits now and don't need the second proaction. Trying to gauge the value before I offer it up for sale. Selling the grip with battery pack, phone holder, instructions and case.

As there are now several relatively inexpensive gimbals that will handle numerous cell phones or cameras instead of just one, the value of a Pro Action has dropped considerably. I’d be surprised if you could get $300.00 for an unused one.

As there are now several relatively inexpensive gimbals that will handle numerous cell phones or cameras instead of just one, the value of a Pro Action has dropped considerably. I’d be surprised if you could get $300.00 for an unused one.

Hmm, let me run the basic math here... I have two so I can spare one. A six pack of Guinness is currently $9.99 with $.09 tax per dollar. Roughly $10.90 per six pack divided into $250 average selling price (estimated).. comes out to just over 22+ six packs of Guinness. Hey Ms. Stokes! (my freaked out high school math teacher) - I solved the equation in record time and the answer is 'I'm getting sideways if I sell this thing'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diagram overseer