Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to adjust the ST16 screen resolution?

Reaction score
I am getting unclear images on ST16 screen from the camera at close or with something moving back forth. It is only on the screen and not on the video, so I am thinking it is the screen resolution because it was just changed to 720 bpi and I think it needs to be changed back to what it was from the factory. My video is set to record ultra hd and the camera is at the highest setting. Any help would be appreciated.

He clearly states that it on the screen only; not on the actual image taken by the camera. As interestingly enough, this was proven again and again with examples in the thread referenced above. The imagery from the C23 is excellent when one knows how to use it. The truth is; the JPEGs from the C23 are OVER-sharpened and slightly over-saturated in some of the settings but the DNG's are of the highest quality, again proven over and over on this forum, youtube and just about any where else one wants to look.

The image on the ST-16 is one that is transmitted directly from the aircraft to the ST-16s and thus; is of course, lower quality. There is a reason TV stations do not broadcast their telecasts in 4K - it would be prohibitively expensive to do so, many are just now getting into HD (1080) broadcasts. The images on the ST-16s are simply a tool for a photographer to see if they got the shot they wanted, it is not the final product.

He clearly states that it on the screen only; not on the actual image taken by the camera. As interestingly enough, this was proven again and again with examples in the thread referenced above. The imagery from the C23 is excellent when one knows how to use it. The truth is; the JPEGs from the C23 are OVER-sharpened and slightly over-saturated in some of the settings but the DNG's are of the highest quality, again proven over and over on this forum, youtube and just about any where else one wants to look.

The image on the ST-16 is one that is transmitted directly from the aircraft to the ST-16s and thus; is of course, lower quality. There is a reason TV stations do not broadcast their telecasts in 4K - it would be prohibitively expensive to do so, many are just now getting into HD (1080) broadcasts. The images on the ST-16s are simply a tool for a photographer to see if they got the shot they wanted, it is not the final product.

All this right here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33