Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to stop the annoying message "Get the Most ..." "Sign up for the daily Digest ..."

Reaction score
I really enjoy the daily digest emails which arrive. Clicking on any of the subjects brings me to a most interesting discussion where I can learn and make notes even when the weather is not suitable for flying my Typhoon H. I have been placing the digests in a separate Outlook folder so that I can read several at once.

However as soon as I open a subject from the digest in say Firefox, I start getting popups telling me that I should sign up for the daily digest, which of course I am already signed up for and receiving.

Any hints about how to stop the annoyance??

Bill Williamson (wwilliam50)

I really enjoy the daily digest emails which arrive. Clicking on any of the subjects brings me to a most interesting discussion where I can learn and make notes even when the weather is not suitable for flying my Typhoon H. I have been placing the digests in a separate Outlook folder so that I can read several at once.

However as soon as I open a subject from the digest in say Firefox, I start getting popups telling me that I should sign up for the daily digest, which of course I am already signed up for and receiving.

Any hints about how to stop the annoyance??

Bill Williamson (wwilliam50)
Contact @clackey about this

Im using Firefox which is set to accept cookies and data. Firefox tells me that it has save 1 GB of them. I don't see any for Yuneec. Hmmm

Sorry for the inconvenience. You should only see this popover once every 90 days if you have cookies turned on. Can you try a different browser just to see if you are seeing the same issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss