Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to use H520 with ST10C controller?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I bought the H520 drone and it came with the ST10C controller.

I want to upgrade the drone and the E90 camera and it could not.

Any ideas on how to do that with the same controller.

Hello everyone, I bought the H520 drone and it came with the ST10C controller.

I want to upgrade the drone and the E90 camera and it could not.

Any ideas on how to do that with the same controller.

I have to assume this is the H520-G version of the aircraft. The regular H520 has the ST-16S controller.

You are the fourth or fifth person from an African nation that has acquired one of these units and they require an iPad and rather expensive software to be operated.

Can you provide the source of your purchase of this unit? They are selling these as a usable system, but they are basically useless without the special software running on an iPad.

I have to assume this is the H520-G version of the aircraft. The regular H520 has the ST-16S controller.

You are the fourth or fifth person from an African nation that has acquired one of these units and they require an iPad and rather expensive software to be operated.

Can you provide the source of your purchase of this unit? They are selling these as a usable system, but they are basically useless without the special software running on an iPad.

Hi,

I have the same unit, and it was purchased whilst I was in the US. The drone is currently not connecting to the remote controller, whether it's the yuneec app or the site scan app. Is there any fix for this?

Best Regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop