Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How well does the CG03 app work for you all? Firmware update?

Reaction score
The camera works great with the ST10+, but when using it to connect to either my Android or iOS devices, the connection always takes a while to establish. I also often get a "Network Anomaly" message after using for more than a few minutes.

Sometimes, as soon as a connection is established, the CG03 camera would, "shutoff". As in, the indicator lights and fan would turn off, but the gimbal would still be operational.

Is there anyway to check if my firmware update was successful? Any way to interface with the camera and check the current firmware version? I've read after placing the .bin file in the camera, it would automatically restart, but I'm not certain I've seen it do so. I see there is a usb connector next to the SD slot, is that currently used for anything?

The camera works great with the ST10+, but when using it to connect to either my Android or iOS devices, the connection always takes a while to establish. I also often get a "Network Anomaly" message after using for more than a few minutes.

Sometimes, as soon as a connection is established, the CG03 camera would, "shutoff". As in, the indicator lights and fan would turn off, but the gimbal would still be operational.

Is there anyway to check if my firmware update was successful? Any way to interface with the camera and check the current firmware version? I've read after placing the .bin file in the camera, it would automatically restart, but I'm not certain I've seen it do so. I see there is a usb connector next to the SD slot, is that currently used for anything?

May I suggest you download the latest "GUI" updates. Once connected, it will provide you what systems need updating. Good luck!!

Reactions: Fleamac
I've noticed similar behavior. I'm running the latest firmware on the CGO3.

I had these issues while using AA batteries. it would be ok until the batteries dropped voltage then id start to lose function. I then did the lipo battery mod and have no issue since.

In the steadygrip it's powered from 6 or 8 AA batteries depending on which one you get. In the q500 its powered from the onboard lipo that slides in the quad. normal AA batteries don't put out enough power to use it effectively. they require really good rechargeable AA batteries or to mod the steadgrip to take a lipo battery as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval