Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HPlan / Flight Planner

Could be that app is no longer supported. I did some research on it and there were complaints of it being quite buggy.

Could be that app is no longer supported. I did some research on it and there were complaints of it being quite buggy.
My experiences were positive throughout....I used it for flying missions in Mongolia. These missions required a waypoint grid system for defined image overlap.

My experiences were positive throughout....I used it for flying missions in Mongolia. These missions required a waypoint grid system for defined image overlap.
The waypoint grid was the main reasons I was interested in it. But, if it's no longer supported.....

That sucks. I have UAV toolbox but preferred the simplicity of that app. Poopie poopie poopie.

Was that a yuneec sponsored app? I don't even know.

Hi All Fellow Members,
I use and have it on my computer and plot my missions in the office and transfer them to the st16 by usb cable and it works great. It has a grid system that can be glitchy some times but has eventually works.
CCC Editor for Typhoon H - by Eric Emanuel - Videociel.
I hope that you can get it and use it.Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the Grass.

• Wow
Reactions: KellyR
Hi All Fellow Members,
I use and have it on my computer and plot my missions in the office and transfer them to the st16 by usb cable and it works great. It has a grid system that can be glitchy some times but has eventually works.
CCC Editor for Typhoon H - by Eric Emanuel - Videociel.
I hope that you can get it and use it.Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the Grass.
I did not know it was a downloadable program. I thought it was web based.

JANG,
You will find what you need at www.videoceil.com. typhoon and also
ccc editor for typhoon H - by Eric Emmanuel. That is the sites that you use to plan your ccc routes and load them onto your SD card then into your camera for your flights. I hope that this helps you and many safe flights. Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Last edited:
John, is that an incomplete link? I can't get it to go anywhere... can you check it?
CCC editor for typhoon H - by Eric EMMANUEL

Reactions: John Hennessy
Thanks Mrgs1,
I don't know how to put links, but you would think with that amount of information you could very well work it out . But thanks for putting it straight there for JANG and SkyVidTek now they can have a play with it. Johnno Hennessy.

Reactions: Mrgs1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20