Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

hummm aces batteries

Reaction score
aces has there batt. for 109.00 i know i ordered mine from peter about a month ago for that price and got conformation yesterday it was shipped. so i know he got some in. i just thought that retailers were all going to be charging 139.00 per yuneec..

aces has there batt. for 109.00 i know i ordered mine from peter about a month ago for that price and got conformation yesterday it was shipped. so i know he got some in. i just thought that retailers were all going to be charging 139.00 per yuneec..
Well I have two coming from Peter already on the way yesterday. But I am watching the company's that want to stick it to us,
because they think they can.

Well I have two coming from Peter already on the way yesterday. But I am watching the company's that want to stick it to us,
because they think they can.

He will probably be forced to raise his price once it becomes known to other dealers/Yuneec.

He will probably be forced to raise his price once it becomes known to other dealers/Yuneec.
Could be the case, but he has been fair to me so far. I know everyone can't be great all the time. You know,
once in a while we need a deal.

The batteries I order from Adorama just got shipped today. Those were for $83.99. Should have ordered more to sell on ebay LOL

Could be the case, but he has been fair to me so far. I know everyone can't be great all the time. You know,
once in a while we need a deal.

Amen brother. Most of the dealers I've dealt with are great as well. Yuneec sets the pricing, and enforces it sternly. So I'm told anyway...

Peter at Aces Deals is really a great guy

Reactions: stanman63
The batteries I order from Adorama just got shipped today. Those were for $83.99. Should have ordered more to sell on ebay LOL

Curious when you ordered, I have 2 on order from them ($83.99 also) and am anxiously waiting.

Peter is a great guy!! You do not hear the same story from him that you do from all the "newer" dealers. I guarantee he will tell it to you straight, and treat you right. How many places do you call and get the president of the company answering the phone??? You do and will with Peter.

When I saw this thread and another just like it pop up today about batteries being available, I went to Adorama and their site price now is $139.99 just like most all the others. I dont believe they are trying to gouge anyone. It's just the price set by Yuneec and their registered dealers have to abide by those prices.

When I saw this thread and another just like it pop up today about batteries being available, I went to Adorama and their site price now is $139.99 just like most all the others. I dont believe they are trying to gouge anyone. It's just the price set by Yuneec and their registered dealers have to abide by those prices.
I'm sure you are right. I just think Yuneec sees an opportunity to make a few extra dollars with a hot item. Guess that is business, and
I understand that, but we had to spend a lot of money on this machine just to have a battery that only last 18-20 min. (Should have come with two in the pkg)
Now you have to buy 3 or more extra, just to enjoy and get the hang of it. and it adds up. Why keep changing the price,?

I'm sure you are right. I just think Yuneec sees an opportunity to make a few extra dollars with a hot item. Guess that is business, and
I understand that, but we had to spend a lot of money on this machine just to have a battery that only last 18-20 min. (Should have come with two in the pkg)
Now you have to buy 3 or more extra, just to enjoy and get the hang of it. and it adds up. Why keep changing the price,?
No arguments from me on your sentiments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval