Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Huntington Beach, CA considers drone ordinance that seem EXTREME

Reaction score
Since I live in HB, CA and want to fly in my city if possible, I have been trying to find if our city had anything on the books. Up till now, it seems they have not. BUT ... that y change. Thanks to a post by DroneEddie on Facebook 需要安全验证 entitled "Next time it may cost you $2.00 to look at this picture if the City of Huntington Beach, CA gets their way!!! This is one from my iconic stashes.#OrangeCountyDrone" I found others talking about a new ordinance HB is bringing before the City Council for review and recommended passage. You can read the proposal ordinance here: SIRE Public Access

If this passes and I read it correctly, we may need to notify the City before we fly, even for hobby reasons.

Since I live in HB, CA and want to fly in my city if possible, I have been trying to find if our city had anything on the books. Up till now, it seems they have not. BUT ... that y change. Thanks to a post by DroneEddie on Facebook 需要安全验证 entitled "Next time it may cost you $2.00 to look at this picture if the City of Huntington Beach, CA gets their way!!! This is one from my iconic stashes.#OrangeCountyDrone" I found others talking about a new ordinance HB is bringing before the City Council for review and recommended passage. You can read the proposal ordinance here: SIRE Public Access

If this passes and I read it correctly, we may need to notify the City before we fly, even for hobby reasons.
I'm not sure why the facebook link shows as symbols, but the link works. Weird.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox