Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I am Finished with Yuneec Products!

Hey Cruzi, i know a guy. He sells the H without the extras (no battery, or ST16)... Basically pure replacement drone. 450

Reactions: Cruziness
I love sarcasm! I have already CHOOSED (LOL) to stay with my DJI Machines and My Autel X-Star. All excellent machines!
Uggg - I left DJI. Good machines, when DJI allows them to work. I have two Yuneec AC but looking for something outside the DJI, Yuneec, Parrot commercial arena. Looked at GDU, they have some good concepts and a few others. I think the next one will be home grown and equipped with a true DSLR capable gimbal so I can just stick my Canon on it and be done. No software agreements, no firmware updates (after the build), no NFZ, no sharing of my information and virtually unlimited range if I were to run on a low frequency with a HAM license.

Uggg - I left DJI. Good machines, when DJI allows them to work. I have two Yuneec AC but looking for something outside the DJI, Yuneec, Parrot commercial arena. Looked at GDU, they have some good concepts and a few others. I think the next one will be home grown and equipped with a true DSLR capable gimbal so I can just stick my Canon on it and be done. No software agreements, no firmware updates (after the build), no NFZ, no sharing of my information and virtually unlimited range if I were to run on a low frequency with a HAM license.

Arducopter is really the best way to go for DIY. In the past year they've simply left everything else in the dust. There are nearly unlimited options. I would however do the firmware updates.

There is long range telemetry/radio options already available; has been for a long time. In fact, the cellular system can be used.

No, I didn't accidently knock it into RTH mode. It was in GPS Lock mode and I was about to land It really came right at me. I quickly moved out of the way and it appeared to want to go to my transmitter. Not sure what caused this, this has never happened before. Fortunately, I was able to grab the H by the landing gear, without getting hit by the props. I WAS LUCKY! I'm gonna fly it again this morning and see if anything similar happens. I will keep a good distance this time!

It is still 4 Sale. Unfortunately the $200 won't cut it.
Sell it on ebay you will get a good amount of money for a Typhoon h, way more than $200.00. I have a couple of small encounter with some of my drones, I also have two typhoon h, they act strange some time, I you hover to close to a wall, they like to get closer and closer every time, also I have my close to me and suddenly start to approach me very slowly. If I can help let me know.

Someone close this thread. It was sorted out... He sold it for 525.

What sort of price are you thinking of?
$300 and you pay shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia