Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I didnt know the Typhoon H has a form digital zoom on the ST 16. What the **** thats news to me

your just coming the android display on the controller, not the actual camera

true but its nice to know it can do that. Going to try that out on my next flight.

I saw it on another forum, thought I post it here

Negative for me too. What is different from what several of us have tried and failed and what the original poster showed via his video?

to enable go into settings, accessibility,magnification gestures,turn on

to zoom do a triple tap then use pinch to use gestures in and out and and two fingers to move around

to enable go into settings, accessibility,magnification gestures,turn on

to zoom do a triple tap then use pinch to use gestures in and out and and two fingers to move around

Yes this is a standard Android function and the ST16 uses Android so should be able to do that unless they specifically turned it off. Seems they didn't. Can be useful especially to check focus.

Also note that if you zoom in, you need to use two fingers on the screen to scroll around. One finger won't move the screen and you may think something is not working.

Also be ware that it can sometimes take several attempts to get the screen back to normal. I only recommend you doing this for a focus test. I would not use this for normal, everyday, use.

you can just record video in 4k then in a video editor you can zoom in 2x and have 1080p or 3x and have 720p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval