Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I GOT IT!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Well, I closed the deal and got the Typhoon Q500 4K. Hold on to your hat when I tell you what I gave for this new toy (not a toy ,but I kinda like the phraseology)! I traded my Phantom 3 advanced and hardshell case AND my Phantom 3 standard. Crazy you may say.??!! I've been flying Phantoms for quite a while now .But I felt like something was missing. I got the Blade Chroma, and after resetting the geo fence, I fell in love with it. I've always liked the Blade series, and as a matter of fact, my first "none toy " drone was a 350 QX3. Loved it.Then when my drone flying,horse trading buddy got the Typhoon with all the goodies ,including 2 batteries and Steady Grip ,And he wasn't happy I heard the Drone Angels calling my name. So ,any advice will be greatly appreciated. I'm not a newbie, been flying a long time now. But as we all know, every quad is "exactly different " from each other. Ok ,battery charged. SEE ya later.

You should of said hey this is an H forum,if you scream I got it,please have it
Dang!!!!!!! I thought I left all the" know it all's" behind. Guess haters gonna hate. Gee. Maybe one day I'll graduate to this upscale side of the Yuneec world. I'm moving on up......to the east side! !!#!!!!. Hold on Weezie. Wees bees on da wrong flo!!!

Dang!!!!!!! I thought I left all the" know it all's" behind. Guess haters gonna hate. Gee. Maybe one day I'll graduate to this upscale side of the Yuneec world. I'm moving on up......to the east side! !!#!!!!. Hold on Weezie. Wees bees on da wrong flo!!!
Sorry we've been waiting for quite sometime for the H,and I thought your I got it! Meant you got your H,and no The Typhoon q500 is a fantastic machine,no haters just waiters,so hold on to your sensitivity.

We are know it all, but definitely not haters ! Just PEACE, LOVE and ROCK and ROLL ! LOL Oh and DRONES !!!, Hey MrDronenut, don't take it so personal, you gotta remember, you joined a forum of waiters, and I mean long time waiters! and we are old fart waiters, so we get a little grumpy when we have to wait to long ! Welcome aboard ! and remember, FORGIVENESS is the KEY to successful drone flying !

Reactions: humboldt 707
We are know it all, but definitely not haters ! Just PEACE, LOVE and ROCK and ROLL ! LOL Oh and DRONES !!!, Hey MrDronenut, don't take it so personal, you gotta remember, you joined a forum of waiters, and I mean long time waiters! and we are old fart waiters, so we get a little grumpy when we have to wait to long ! Welcome aboard ! and remember, FORGIVENESS is the KEY to successful drone flying !
Okay dokey. Sorry bout the crazy post. I'm new to THIS side of the tracks. I'm an old Fart too.63 and still going.....and going. .....and going. Oops . We're not talking about the bathroom! !!! Gotta laugh. I didn't understand the original post ,and kinda took offense. I'm used to the 18 year old experts on a few of these forums. I'll behave. Promise. I do have a question. Is it normal for the motors on the q500 to get really warm? Mine seem a little warmer than I feel comfortable with. But ,I'm new to the Q500. My Phantom 3 advanced and my Blade Chroma don't get nearly as warm.

There, I gave you your first "LIKE" for that ! now you have 1, and many more to come hopefully! We understand and Welcome Aboard ! I am a Phantom 3 deserter myself and never owned a q500 myself, but I bet some of the good ole folks on here will be able to answer that one for you! It does seem unusual as I know most all drones use brushless motors, and since brushless, they usually run pretty cool.

I do have a Q500 4K, and the motors should never get hot if they do you need to change it out, done it many times on my DJI phantoms.
Did have to send my Q500 back for a motor that went bad when it got hot.

Okay dokey. Sorry bout the crazy post. I'm new to THIS side of the tracks. I'm an old Fart too.63 and still going.....and going. .....and going. Oops . We're not talking about the bathroom! !!! Gotta laugh. I didn't understand the original post ,and kinda took offense. I'm used to the 18 year old experts on a few of these forums. I'll behave. Promise. I do have a question. Is it normal for the motors on the q500 to get really warm? Mine seem a little warmer than I feel comfortable with. But ,I'm new to the Q500. My Phantom 3 advanced and my Blade Chroma don't get nearly as warm.
Your fine,and please speak your mind,I have a Chroma and the motors run cool also,I'll ask my buddy.

Reactions: Mrdronenut
I remember when I held my first refer, but I didn't inhale it !!!
That was a long time ago D.C.,reefer?been awhile since heard that reference word,but anymore here in the Triangle there's a lot of foreign language,eastern block.im surrounded.

You have any trouble with Easey video signal loss with your Chroma?I did and put a lte-dbosol range extension modual on my st10 and it's amazing,you can go out 8100ft (way to far for me) I got it so when I pass by a tree or two it never skips a beat.just asking cause you sound like your out in the sticks also.

Reactions: Mrdronenut
I will put a range extender on my ST16 when they come out, just for better quality signal ! I am looking at itelite-DBS, is that the brand you used?

I do have a Q500 4K, and the motors should never get hot if they do you need to change it out, done it many times on my DJI phantoms.
Did have to send my Q500 back for a motor that went bad when it got hot.
One of the questions I asked cs today was the motor getting hot. He stated that the hot motors are the " nature of the beast". He said that the q500 has always had the motors to feel hot. He is a Typhoon Q500 4K owner himself,so he wasn't just reading off of a computer screen

Well, then there is nothing to worry about !, I don't have a Q500 but have Phantom 3 Pro and the motors get a tad bit warm but never hot, All machines are different ! Best of Luck !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval