Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I gotta admit...

Reaction score
Though I am a fan of the brand - Yuneec's customer service here in the US is just right shoddy. I get better results from their UK division than I do right here on home soil. I have been trying (trying being the operative word) to purchase the camera adapter for the H920+ so I can use the CG03 on my Tornado. I couldn't find it on the US website so I searched around and found it on the UK website. I emailed both the US and UK customer service and a UK rep responded and told me that I would have to communicate with the US branch even though it does not appear on the US website. I called the US sales number and was referred to their website. The item is not on their website so I used the chat feature. Someone responded right away so i thought Great! Then after a few minutes of dead silence they responded and told me to call the number I just called. So... why am I spending my money with Yuneec? I love their products but d*mn their people skills suck. It's the holiday season and people are looking to spend money - so why not ratchet up your game and really wow people? This looks like an understaffing scenario where a company hires people faster than they can properly train them. If Carolina Dronz carried this item i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Though I am a fan of the brand - Yuneec's customer service here in the US is just right shoddy. I get better results from their UK division than I do right here on home soil. I have been trying (trying being the operative word) to purchase the camera adapter for the H920+ so I can use the CG03 on my Tornado. I couldn't find it on the US website so I searched around and found it on the UK website. I emailed both the US and UK customer service and a UK rep responded and told me that I would have to communicate with the US branch even though it does not appear on the US website. I called the US sales number and was referred to their website. The item is not on their website so I used the chat feature. Someone responded right away so i thought Great! Then after a few minutes of dead silence they responded and told me to call the number I just called. So... why am I spending my money with Yuneec? I love their products but d*mn their people skills suck. It's the holiday season and people are looking to spend money - so why not ratchet up your game and really wow people? This looks like an understaffing scenario where a company hires people faster than they can properly train them. If Carolina Dronz carried this item i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Just type in yuneec Usa. Go on to site go to contact Us the phone number should be listed .you have to call them

(844) 898-6332

The gesture is greatly appreciated, but the rumor online is that they have them on this side of the pond. I find it odd that a company that thrives on sales isn't doing more to - I don't know - SELL things?!?

Terrestrial Imaging built one in lieu of US availability of the Yuneec version. Don't know the price, or any technical specs.
If you are interested, here's the YouTube:

Thank you - I contacted them but no response days later. Seems like it might be meant to be!

I have to agree with you on the US site being a group of cocky (insert your own favorite derogatory phrase here) employees. It could be understaffing, but getting through to them by phone or chat is near impossible.

I like Yuneec products, but I’d love to see the entire US staff shipped to Siberia and replaced with a crew that truly cares to support their customers. This 15 minute phone support appointment scheme is pure horse crap. Man the phones with enough people to care for your customer base.

I don’t care if DJI has lousy CS as I don’t own one. The same with many other products I don’t own, but the ones I do own I expect great CS. It is a very important part of any business.

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter and PatR
I have to agree with you on the US site being a group of cocky (insert your own favorite derogatory phrase here) employees. It could be understaffing, but getting through to them by phone or chat is near impossible.

I like Yuneec products, but I’d love to see the entire US staff shipped to Siberia and replaced with a crew that truly cares to support their customers. This 15 minute phone support appointment scheme is pure horse crap. Man the phones with enough people to care for your customer base.

I don’t care if DJI has lousy CS as I don’t own one. The same with many other products I don’t own, but the ones I do own I expect great CS. It is a very important part of any business.

Agreed on all points. I know most of the tech we use is made overseas and i'm fine with that. They have the infrastructure that we don't so most of our tech toys come from across the pond - no point of contention there. But... I don't see the logic in having to pay more like the German $149.00 euro plus VAT (tax) plus the exchange rate - I think it's around a buck and fifteen cents to the dollar now - and then pay for expensive shipping when they have them here for sale! It's like going around your elbow to get to your thumb! C'mon Yuneec! And apparently Terrestrial imaging has more business than they can manage, they haven't responded either.

Reactions: thoneter and PatR
Another member couldn’t sign in on his Breeze Cam app a few days ago so I signed out on mine and tried to login again and get the same Network Error message. I can sign in on the website but cannot get information on my purchases. The message that comes up is that there is an internal block placed on it.

Be nice if they got their act together. Yes, I’m being polite:rolleyes:

Thank you - I contacted them but no response days later. Seems like it might be meant to be!

Terrestrial ceased making them. To obtain the Yuneec version you have to contact Yuneec’s sales department with the item number in hand as they don’t list it in their catalog. I don’t recall the thread but that item number is referenced several times in the Tornado 920 forum.

I believe that Yuneec recruits their employees from a very specific pool of people that are too apathetic to hold down a job at the DMV. My first attempt at calling Yuneec resulted in a long hold time and finally a run-around. I had the item# YUNH920P104 and shared it with both people, but got no results. But... I'm not done yet.

Reactions: thoneter
Call Yuneec USA Monday morning early and choose Sales when the destination option comes up. They usually answer fairly quickly. The gal I always speak with in the department is usually quite helpful and will often go the extra mile.

As far as I’m aware they don’t stock the item there and the actual order has to go through another facility in Oklahoma or somewhere.

I don't now what the situation was at that time but now things are better. A few days earlier our firm bought a DJI sprayer Drone AgrasT16 from DJI, Zino from Hubsan, as well as H500 from Yuneec. All of the authorities responded well.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430