Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I KNEW I wasn't hallucinating!

When digging through the ST-16 quite some time back I saw it in mine as well. As I have not added anything to the system I suspect it’s a factory application and part of the auto pilot.

As for getting rid of the twitch when transitioning from hover to lateral flight; it ain’t gonna happen no matter what you do. It’s caused by the factory PID settings that we cannot access.

I just got confirmation that DroneFly is a Yuneec app and is called during certain flight tasks. I am trying to pin down the tasks that call the app into action. I will post more as I get the info.

I just got confirmation that DroneFly is a Yuneec app and is called during certain flight tasks. I am trying to pin down the tasks that call the app into action. I will post more as I get the info.

Thanks for the update, I haven't been able to get on the site to follow up for ages. Had kind of come to the conclusion that that was likely the case, but it's good to have confirmation. Guess I won't delete it after all :eek:.

Okay all, this is my understanding from correspondence with a contact in the Yuneec organization.

DroneFly app is an app developed for Yuneec by the same developer as the FlightMode app that launches on startup. It is called during the CCC mode of operation for storing and calling Waypoints. This app is only on the H480 series.

The TH Plus uses the PX4 and therefore has different programming for CCC. The DroneFly app is not used on the TH Plus.

I hope this helps clear the air on this issue and thanks for your patience in getting an answer on this subject.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech