Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I lost my drone

Reaction score
I was flying it for about 5 minutes without GPS and I had a flyaway. I looked into the telemetry and it's giving me the location to where it was most likely last connected because it lost signal. The camera also freezes and the image is the same place as the last location in the telemetry. It's been about a week and still no luck.

when you look at the overlay it's not always where it ends up , remember it's just an overlay on a satellite photo , look more to the surrounding area , widen your search don't give up it has to be close to the last end ( location ) .

This is why my Q500 has a sticker with my name and phone number on it's belly. :)

Reactions: davidnclearlaketx
when you look at the overlay it's not always where it ends up , remember it's just an overlay on a satellite photo , look more to the surrounding area , widen your search don't give up it has to be close to the last end ( location ) .
Have you called unique! I was told yesterday they can locate from Shelton? Hmmm
Did you read everything and do proper calberation/compass?
Good luck!,

If/when you find it or buy a replacement get one of these for exact location. It works perfectly and gives you pinpoint location. When I'm not flying my Q I put it inside my older vehicle so in case it would get stolen I could find it or give the info to the police. Also if someone stole your drone you could track them down and/or give the info to the police.
Well worth the price and reception is excellent even with the tracker inside my vehicle inside my garage.
Drone Mods UAV Locator

If/when you find it or buy a replacement get one of these for exact location. It works perfectly and gives you pinpoint location. When I'm not flying my Q I put it inside my older vehicle so in case it would get stolen I could find it or give the info to the police. Also if someone stole your drone you could track them down and/or give the info to the police.
Well worth the price and reception is excellent even with the tracker inside my vehicle inside my garage.
Drone Mods UAV Locator
Would be great to have one of those but they won't ship to Canada.

Question.... why fly the drone without GPS?

Yeah poor guy loosing his drone.

Yeah, too bad. Hope he is insured though. I checked with my insurance company (before purchase) and sure enough I'm covered, liability and €150 deductible in case I should lose or crash my drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval