Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I was stupid and crashed my H

Reaction score
I would just like to let everyone know that if you need you H repaired, Terrestrial imagine is the place to go. I talked to Chris, he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I dropped my H off at his place last Thur afternoon. He explained all they needed to do and gave me an estimate. I gave him the go ahead to repair it, I got a call from Chris on Saturday morning saying my H was being shipped out and would be at my house on Monday. Everything he explained happened just as he explained. I can't say enough about Chris, Chris, and Mike. Great people, please if you need parts or repairs contact Terrestrial Imagine in Colts Neck, NJ 1 800 359 0530.

Let me Also give those guys a great big thumbs up. And they are so cool. They will actually take the time to talk to you and listen.
I had to send a TYH camera in for repair. When it was finished,I was paying by PayPal. Well,dummy me,I misspelled Terrestrial. Put in an extra"e". So I had to cancel my transaction. PayPal said My money may take up to 3-6 business days. I needed my camera.
Those guys were going to shop it to me and wait for payment. But thankfully,my money was back on there by the next day,payment was made,and I'm back to flying.
Did I forget to mention,it works great.
If you need your Yuneec fixed,I highly recommend them.

I would just like to let everyone know that if you need you H repaired, Terrestrial imagine is the place to go. I talked to Chris, he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I dropped my H off at his place last Thur afternoon. He explained all they needed to do and gave me an estimate. I gave him the go ahead to repair it, I got a call from Chris on Saturday morning saying my H was being shipped out and would be at my house on Monday. Everything he explained happened just as he explained. I can't say enough about Chris, Chris, and Mike. Great people, please if you need parts or repairs contact Terrestrial Imagine in Colts Neck, NJ 1 800 359 0530.
I agree I used them when My H dropped out of the sky @ 300 feet but they were able to repair the camera I most definitely would do business with them again if H crashes again.

Thanks for the post, great to know there's a place locally to have drones repaired, glad you got great service from them and happy flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold