Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

In the Hope of expediting your issue's

I cannot see what (IT) not there? Oh you mean what IS not there, well your right I do not have that ability, but I can read! And what I read is folks duplicating posts over and over again. why? Tag your it LOL
I am sorry Brian, that I only posted a 'B" grade average in English Lit over 40 years ago! It's so respectful of you to point "my" errors out to me and others! You must really be having a "bad" day today, Do double Posts really get under your nails this badly? I would just not read them If they are of no interests to me my friend !:) But I do appreciate that you pointed another navigation tool out to me, as I really never looked, nor deemed necessary too!, But I do see the benefit to do so ! Forgive me for not knowing this before hand my friend!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I am sorry Brian, that I only posted a 'B" grade average in English Lit over 40 years ago! It's so respectful of you to point "my" errors out to me and others! You must really be having a "bad" day today, Do double Posts really get under your nails this badly? I would just not read them If they are of no interests to me my friend !:) But I do appreciate that you pointed another navigation tool out to me, as I really never looked, nor deemed necessary too!, But I do see the benefit to do so ! Forgive me for not knowing this before hand my friend!:rolleyes:

yeah, I am frustrated by the duplicate posts by "PILOTS! that can read", eh, what ya gonna do just vent and move on no personal offense meant to anyone, unless they want it o_O Oh and I quit in the 9th so, dont go hanging the education crap over me I am ill equipt to challenge that um, wait, what were we talking about?

Reactions: DroneClone
yeah, I am frustrated by the duplicate posts by "PILOTS! that can read", eh, what ya gonna do just vent and move on no personal offense meant to anyone, unless they want it o_O Oh and I quit in the 9th so, dont go hanging the education crap over me I am ill equipt to challenge that um, wait, what were we talking about?
I love ya man, and respect you too! Not ragging as much as concerned about these double posts! And I do understand and now that I know how to check them, I will endeavor to help all of us be free of them my friend! You are very smart by the way !o_O

I love ya man, and respect you too! Not ragging as much as concerned about these double posts! And I do understand and now that I know how to check them, I will endeavor to help all of us be free of them my friend! You are very smart by the way !o_O

Not smart just street wise. And thank you, the forum needs all the help it can get! :)

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval