Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Incase anyone has missed it

Reaction score
The H pro and H pro realsense are now in stock in the uk from the Yuneec website,so only be a matter of days before resellers have them.
So now there are 3 typhoon H's to choose from.

i got mine on tuesday i went and collected it from yuneec uk :)

Wow , I see in stock on a couple of shops now.
I will have to see what the UK view of the H realsense is and get one soon.
First craft in 3 years , since my pinwheel became load of bits in a cupboard.

I have must likely see it because I try to look at evey H video on youtube , but try to look for the UK and pro ones.
It will be nice to have a live video feed , the last craft was go in a straight line with a go pro and try to get back , if not hit the rth switch.

I have must likely see it because I try to look at every H video on youtube , but try to look for the UK and pro ones.
It will be nice to have a live video feed , the last craft was go in a straight line with a go pro and try to get back , if not hit the rth switch.

i only posted it last night

there a lot i like ... the pro wont land unless you have the gear down ...that's because of the ips module i think .... ive not tried the rth with the real sense on yat as were i fly most of the trees are shorter than the rth hight..... im still trying stuff out i did a ccc that i pre planned on the erics web app that worked like a dream .... i just need to figure out the other smart stuff :)

I like how you can see the H shadow and see it spinning to anyways face you.
What happen with the tree at the end ? Why didn't it go around ?
im not sure to be honest but least it didn't hit it so it seems to err on the side of caution and it did work it out eventually

So it did it on it own ? , it looked like it had some help after looking at the tree and sizing it up for over 10 seconds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval