Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Indoor drone advice

Reaction score
Greetings all. I have a Blade Nano for indoor use, in fact, 3 of them (wrecked the first 2) over the past 3-4 years. I went over to a friends house, and he had a micro that I flew, and it was incredibly stable and easy to fly. I didn't get the name at the time, but he said it had altitude control, and headless operation.
Can you experienced users recommend a micro/small for indoor use that has these features?
I don't need a camera or FPV, and would prefer long battery life, and a dedicated radio.
Thanks!

Maybe the tiny whoop category is the right thing for you. They have ducted propellers and are therefor save to be used indoor. Furthermore they are very small and lightweight and batteries are very inexpensive. Unfortunately most of them come with a camera but you can usually remove it if you want to. But I can assure you that it is even more fun to fly them with an integrated camera. My recommandations are Happymodel Mobula 7, Emax Tinyhawk and Betafpv Meteor 75.

Reactions: Mohamad Löfgren
Hi, welcome here. I have been using the Ryze Tech Tello for the last 9 months. This drone is the best of all the options on the list because of its all-around functions. It’s small and simple, yet it has a 5 MP camera that takes quality images and videos. The camera of this drone takes high-quality images and video, thereby presenting an FPV detailing. The Ryze Tech Tello is an all-around drone.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop