Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Insufficient power fault on Breeze

Reaction score
brand me breeze wont calibrate due to insufficient power alert. Everything fully charge and I tried using the hard reset button but nothing works. Does anyone have a solution?

Are you using an iOS or Android device?

Try placing the phone in airplane mode, then enabling just the WiFi and connecting to the Breeze. Then attempt the compass calibration.

That seemed to work, thanks. Is this a one time process or will I need repeat it every time I want to make a connection and calibrate?

Only when you need to calibrate and you get the insufficient power error. If you don't use the live streaming feature of the Breeze Cam app, you can use airplane mode every time you fly. It will prevent you being able to get a phone call while flying.

Considering that no damage is present on any of the iPhone’s hardware components, the problem might probably be due to software bugs or apps malfunction, a bad battery, insufficient charge, or perhaps battery depletion. In short, such problems can be triggered by a software issue, battery issue, or hardware issue.

Insufficient Power (Battery).
Your iPhone 7 can also be in this same state due to power issues like when the device has insufficient charge or the battery is not enough to power it up. The same thing can happen if your iPhone has completely run out of power. In this case, it could take a bit longer for your device to indicate that it’s charging when you connect it to a charger. In the case where the iPhone neither turns on nor charge, a bad battery might be to blam

Kevin,

The insufficient power to calibrate is a bug in either the Breeze firmware or the Breeze Cam app. It shows itself sometimes if the calibration is attempted while there is a connection to the internet via cellular data. The solution (work around) has been to place the phone/pad/tablet into airplane mode, enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, and then perform the calibration.

There seems to be a lot of little quirks that get solved by placing the controlling device in airplane mode to disable the cellular connection. On the iOS side there is only one reason to need cellular data enabled while flying the Breeze, and that is being able to live feed to Facebook or YouTube. The Android version of Breeze Cam doesn’t offer the live feed. So placing the device in airplane mode while flying is actually advantageous, as it would prevent having your flight interrupted by a phone call or text message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval