Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intel RealSense Module for the Yuneec Typhoon H

Reaction score
last week I wanted to purchase a realsense Module for my H and found it for $299 and Vertigo Drones added it to my cart for purchase and in the midst of moving to checkout they raised the price on me to $549.00

What a crock of ****.

anybody know where I can get it now for $299

WOW!! That's where I purchased mine from for $299.00!! All of the other vendors are around the $400.00+ ranges.. :(

I did a quick check on Google. I found one vendor reporting the $299.00 price. When I went to their website, it's at the $549.00 price. Wonder if they are playing the supply-in-demand approach (Limited quantities, and can't order them, or ????)..

I am super happy that I purchased my module when I did.

What I would do is contact them and explain to them that you wanted to purchase it at the specified date/time, in which it *did* show the $299.00 price. They will know when they changed the price and might give you a break..

Found one NIB for $315 shipped.......

Thanks all...... it appears that supply and demand economics is in play here......... I am just pissed that I had it my cart.. for $299.... and when I finished veiwing parts and went to pay for my cart it said $499...... deleted my account and the rest of the order......

20 August 2019 -- if anyone has a Typhoon H with RealSense that they are thinking of parting out - I could really use a LOW-PRICED module!
LMK

Doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval