Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intel RealSense Module preorder

the typhoon h has been out around 6 months now and still no realsense module is available....This is why many people bought it in the first place...I don't think we are ever going to see it...

I just cancelled my order with VertigoDrones. Got tired of the same lame excuses, "Well they will be in any day now!" Yup, hear that too much these days. Plus, $399.99 is way overpriced with so many restrictions on the use of REALSENSE!

I would prefer a better battery with longer flying time! Like a 7000mah battery that is being discussed on this forum.

$399.99 is just too much.
Agree, but still cheaper than a Pro to upgrade your own Advanced model! I am sure by the first of next year it will drop !

I just cancelled my order with VertigoDrones. Got tired of the same lame excuses, "Well they will be in any day now!" Yup, hear that too much these days. Plus, $399.99 is way overpriced with so many restrictions on the use of REALSENSE!

I would prefer a better battery with longer flying time! Like a 7000mah battery that is being discussed on this forum.

Stock will be in tomorrow (26 October 2016).

I ordered one in August and received a tracking number yesterday...It should arrive Thursday.

I'm kinda glad its taken some time for the RS module to come out. I was all set to buy it when it came out, but after owning and flying my H for sometime now and having another drone with something similar, I find I rarely use or need it. So I'm leaning towards not buying it.

Which brings up another thing I'm curious about, price. Yuneec has dropped the price of the RS model by 400 bucks. Does that mean the RS module will come in less than first planned and less than the 399ish price people think it will be? If it comes in at a couple hundred bucks I'll probably buy it, but if its still 400-500 bucks, I'm going to wait or pass completely...

I'm kinda glad its taken some time for the RS module to come out. I was all set to buy it when it came out, but after owning and flying my H for sometime now and having another drone with something similar, I find I rarely use or need it. So I'm leaning towards not buying it.

Which brings up another thing I'm curious about, price. Yuneec has dropped the price of the RS model by 400 bucks. Does that mean the RS module will come in less than first planned and less than the 399ish price people think it will be? If it comes in at a couple hundred bucks I'll probably buy it, but if its still 400-500 bucks, I'm going to wait or pass completely...
I agree. I thought I would use the existing OA but find that I never bother to turn it on. If the price drops, I will probably buy it.

Mine shipped today!

Order Summary
typhoon_h_real_sense_front_view_vd_watermark_thumbnail.jpg
7X-MDTM-RT Intel RealSense Module for the Yuneec Typhoon H

Shipping To
David Durst
AZ 85138 US

Shipped Date
10/26/2016

This is why I jumpped on the Mavic pro. BTW I own 3 Yuneec's the 500 fully modded out,500+ and the H. Another season gone and still no word on realsence... GOOD BYE YUNEEC!

Agree, but still cheaper than a Pro to upgrade your own Advanced model! I am sure by the first of next year it will drop !
I am probably going to wait for a while to see if the price does go down I don't even use the obstacle avoidance on the advance at the present time. I'm more interested in the IPS but hey it would be nice to have all the bells and whistles.

Reactions: QuadBart
Let us know how it works on your advanced please.

As long as it really shows up on Friday I should be able to test it on Saturday or Sunday morning

Mine shipped today!

Finally, huh?
Azpilots, K3CFPV, and Two...after you guys install the module and test it a battery or two. kindly start a new thread, tell us how hard or easy it installs, how it and the IPS (I think that's part of it?) perform for you, any likes/dislikes. Anything else you care to include.

We will really appreciate getting the early news on the RealSense add-on module.

Finally, huh?
Azpilots, K3CFPV, and Two...after you guys install the module and test it a battery or two. kindly start a new thread, tell us how hard or easy it installs, how it and the IPS (I think that's part of it?) perform for you, any likes/dislikes. Anything else you care to include.

We will really appreciate getting the early news on the RealSense add-on module.

Yep will do and I'll even do a video of the installation so it helps others as well that decide to go down this road

Keep us posted AZ.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda