Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intel Realsense question

Reaction score
I have a customer who came to me with his crashed Typhoon H for a repair and his realsense was in two pieces. Everything was ok inside only the tiny camera that goes on the bottom was damaged.
My question is. Is anyone here knows what part # is that or you have one or you have a damaged realsense for sale and that part still intact please let me know? I look up for the part number on the cable but I didn't find anything.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20190917_183826_HDR.jpg
    20190917_183826_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
I would call some dealers, Yuneec and a good google search. I know you can get the fan for inside, Yuneec would be able to give you more information.

I have a customer who came to me with his crashed Typhoon H for a repair and his realsense was in two pieces. Everything was ok inside only the tiny camera that goes on the bottom was damaged.
My question is. Is anyone here knows what part # is that or you have one or you have a damaged realsense for sale and that part still intact please let me know? I look up for the part number on the cable but I didn't find anything.
Thanks.
I have a TH without Realsense and I have no desire to have realsense. For me, Realsense is just an expensive gimmick that shouldn't be relied upon for avoidance anyway. Most people don't use it after the first few flights with it on....just extra weight for the TH to lug around. IMHO, Realsence is far better removed and cosigned to a box under the bed...or sold to someone that will most probably use it a couple of times then stop using it.

Having said that, the above is a generalization. There are a few pilots that swear by their Realsense and use it most, if not all the time...but they are in the minority.

I had a crash, and while doing the repair, damaged the harness. One wire was broken
For now, taped the wire. Was planning on soldering the wire. No other known damage. Would consider selling it as is.

I have a TH without Realsense and I have no desire to have realsense. For me, Realsense is just an expensive gimmick that shouldn't be relied upon for avoidance anyway. Most people don't use it after the first few flights with it on....just extra weight for the TH to lug around. IMHO, Realsence is far better removed and cosigned to a box under the bed...or sold to someone that will most probably use it a couple of times then stop using it.

Having said that, the above is a generalization. There are a few pilots that swear by their Realsense and use it most, if not all the time...but they are in the minority.
It looked good at demonstrations, I remember the falling tree video, looked flashy, but in real life it was probably set up.

It looked good at demonstrations, I remember the falling tree video, looked flashy, but in real life it was probably set up.
Of course it was set up. I just wonder how many takes it took to get that video...and how many aircraft were destroyed to get the final video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval