Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Interested in purchasing a pair of Yuneec Goggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If anyone has a pair of Yuneec Goggles that they want to sell, I am very much interested in taking them off your hands.

I live in Central Florida.
Yes, I am still interested. If you would like, I can pay for them through paypal.
If you can send me the address affiliated with your paypal account, I can forward you the money.
Thanks!

I'll need to check the exact cost of shipping to Florida (I'm not from the US), but if I remember correctly it's about 30$ for express shipment with tracking no. Which will make it around 180$ for the whole deal.

Sounds good! Please let me know what shipping is and I will forward the payment.
However, I don't mind if you were to ship it via a slower method.
I am kind of on a tight budget, so definitely am trying to save wherever I can.
How much would it cost for priority?

No problem, I'll check everything tommorow morning (sunday) when the mail station is open, and get back to you.

I noticed in one of your other posts that you are located in Israel due to asking for shipping cost to that location. If that is the case, I might go ahead and pay the extra $30 for express shipping.
I didn't realize that you were out of the country.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,
So I've checked, and as I said it's 34$ for the express. With Tracking NO. and they say will get to you in about 2 days.

If you want, you have also an "Economic" shipment for 18$, which will take about a week I suppose.

So you choose.
My PayPal account is [email protected].
So it'll be 150$ + whatever shipping method you choose.

No problem.
I am definitely interested and I will probably go ahead and pay for the faster shipping.
So my total would be $184.
I just sent you the payment through paypal.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Just dropped it off for shipping. The tracking NO. is 161824975, with EMS, but you'll probably see it only from the next business day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval