Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intro...

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been thinking about getting into this drone thing and, as an Intel employee, I decided to jump in with the THPro.

Interesting read on several topics here in the forum (like all forums...), but there are plenty of good advice nuggets so thanks all! The long term plan is to get my remote pilot certification and start up a fun hobby/side business by year's end.

Still learning how to film properly (smooth) and have fallen in love with CCC when filming. CCC really helps in keeping the camera on subject. Next learning is pan control.

Here is a raw video of tonight's flight. I am open to feedback, so critique away!

PS - I know opinions vary, but after twitchy drone last week (KP index in 4-5 range) and smooth flying today (KP index at 2), I'm turning into a believer.

Reactions: yuneec53
Nice. Something does not look quite right, but I don't know what it could be. Did you speed it up or slow it down?

BTW, any idea how to align the RS sensors?

Nice. Something does not look quite right, but I don't know what it could be. Did you speed it up or slow it down?

BTW, any idea how to align the RS sensors?
No changes to the video, speed or otherwise.

No idea on the RS alignment either. First I've heard of it.

Well you've already discovered how yaw and video don't mix well. Forward, backward and sideways work well and POI works with video. A slow yaw while flying forward works also, but it is very difficult to get just the right amount of yaw without causing nausea. You're going to do well if you keep experimenting and polishing your skills.

Reactions: efria
Unless you're doing a selfie POI and using strictly the pan control in CCC is your best bet you're doing well for your first video thanks for posting. Fly safe

Thanks for the feedback and advice. Will work on some city scape stuff over the weekend...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mexstoragesystem