Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Introduction

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
My name is Willem and I am located in the Netherlands.
I am a certified pilot and fly Yuneec commercially.
I really like this site (forum) because it interests me a lot how someone else, maybe even in Holland, flyes Yuneec
and why.
Furthermore, I am pleased to see that this community is very helpful whenever someone encounters a problem
or has a question.
So, I hope everybody flyes save and have fun!
regards,
Willem

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

We are happy to have you join us here and look forward to your input to the Community.

What Yuneec models do you incorporate in your work?

Reactions: 7cyclops
Hello everybody!
My name is Willem and I am located in the Netherlands.
I am a certified pilot and fly Yuneec commercially.
I really like this site (forum) because it interests me a lot how someone else, maybe even in Holland, flyes Yuneec
and why.
Furthermore, I am pleased to see that this community is very helpful whenever someone encounters a problem
or has a question.
So, I hope everybody flyes save and have fun!
regards,
Willem
Peter hier

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

We are happy to have you join us here and look forward to your input to the Community.

What Yuneec models do you incorporate in your work?
Hello Doommeister,
I use the H520, H520E RTK should arrive any day now, the Typhoon H plus with the Intell unit and the H3.
The cameras I use are the E90, E30Z, E50 and the mounted cameras on the H plus and the H3.
Then I have a GDU Saga with thermal and RGB cameras and a DJI Mavic.
Waiting for the Yuneec full radiometric thermal camera and the RTK ground station.
Fully licensed RPA-L and RT (Radio Telephony) for the airport business (because located in the Netherlands)
and Certified Thermograf Level 1 and Advanced Building Inspection (Thermal).
What I do is 2D/3D mapping and surveying, volume calculations, thermal inspections and recordings.
There will be a site on line soon, Spotterinternational.nl
Anyway, nice to meet you and hope I can learn a lot from you all!

Willem

Welcome. You are in a great place. Lots of smart yuneec pilots on this forum. Feel free to comment or chime in at anytime. KC
Thanks very much! I won't hesitate to ask anything, cause i'm eager to learn!
Willem

wow. Quite the collection of yuneec products. Your experience can help a lot of pilots. Nice to hear you have faith in all that yuneec has put us through. I'm sure you are way above my head but it is encouraging to know there are others out there piloting Yuneec. I love the name the product and most of these members on here who quietly manage to stick together during these worldly tough times. Look forward to all you have to share.Would be nice to see pics and vids of your country and area you live in.Thanks for joining. K.C.

Willem,

You are definitely well equipped for your business. Seems like you will have a lot to offer the Community.

I would like to ask if you have had any issues updating you H520 recently. There have been several people (mostly in the EU) having issues from the recent updates using UpdatePilot. Issues with cameras not initializing properly, and error messages about main gyro not found.

Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop