Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IRS is orange when it's on the floor prior to take off.

Reaction score
I'm new to the breeze and will probably have many questions in the following weeks. Since its cloudy and rainy today,I chose to try the breeze inside my house.
I had it on the floor awaiting take off and the IRS was orange....except for when I lift it off the ground with my hands. I managed to get it to hover in the house as I was testing it and at one point it started to drift towards the wall. Thankfully I grabbed it with my hands before it crashed. Could this be because I calibrated it inside my house?
Another question: where's the return home button?

Use the search (magnifying glass icon) before posting more questions. The answers are here for those you’ve asked so far.

IRS will become blue once the Breeze is about 18 inches off the floor. If it’s not red it will work.

The task mode is Controller and FPV can be entered once you are there.

Compass calibration should be done in an open grassy area away from power lines, buildings, large metal objects, and reinforced concrete.

When flying in the house the GPS needs to be turned off.

If GPS is off or there are too few satellites there will be no RTH button. If you are using the controller, pressing Y will activate RTH.

The Breeze User Manual and instructions for all the flight modes are built into the Breeze Cam app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba