Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is it possible to replace the CGO3+ contact board?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its possible to replace the small board with the contacts on the CGO3+ with a spare?

I've yet to test with a multimeter if this is where the problem with my dead camera originates from, but I have reason to suspect that I might have fried the only two extremely tiny SMDs on the board when I resoldered the wires.

cgo3p_conn.jpg

I have a limited knowledge on electronics, but I believe these are just a couple of resistors.

If I'm right then there's nothing else to it so it could be simply swapped but if I'm wrong then those SMDs are not resistors but something else that "marries" the board to the camera itself.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows if its possible.

Greetings!

Why is white disconnected from PWM and green half diconnected from TX ? :confused:

Why is white disconnected from PWM and green half diconnected from TX ? :confused:

Only the white was disconnected, this is an old picture I took when I was repairing the lower gimbal mount and accidentally pulled the white cable, I resoldered easily after this. The green looks like its disconnected but it isnt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1