Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is this a rang extender?

I think it's a DVR to record flights or it may be used to broadcast to a set of goggles. I don't think it's a range extender.

I agree. It is likely to be a DVR. I dont think it is a trasmitter although I cannot exclude with certainty.

This cannot be a range extender since it is only connected to HDMI and a power input. There is no way of extending anything with this setup.

Reactions: Outsidethebox
I'm a soon to own "H" member,

Too bad it's in the middle of global lock down so some of these options are unavailable right now,,,,,,

Well, I can confirm it is a Digital Video Recorder that is shown, as that is my setup. :cool:

I'm a soon to own "H" member,

Too bad it's in the middle of global lock down so some of these options are unavailable right now,,,,,,

Even though some shipping is being delayed here in the states, CD is up and running. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Outsidethebox,
Yes, that is just a recorder, and you can see what it is if you look in the forum TyPilot who makes the st16 carbon-fibre tray also ( fantastic pieces of kit ) great tutorial videos also and a great bloke.
Johnno Hennessy.

• Love
Reactions: Docdor and Ty Pilot
Sorry All,
Did not go to the end of the thread to see Ty Pilots reply. I must read to the end.
Johnno Hennessy.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Well, I can confirm it is a Digital Video Recorder that is shown, as that is my setup. :cool:

Even though some shipping is being delayed here in the states, CD is up and running. ;)

Ty Pilot....
I must give you props, your vids on youtube. Super huge THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!
Very well done Sir, very informative and inspiring for a newby with an H Plus.. More vids to come?
Maybe a follow up on problems with the H plus? Things to look out for?

Again very well done

Thanks
I will be ordering an Econ Tray soon..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66