Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is Yuneec Listening or What!

Reaction score
I have it on good authority that the following changes are coming soon in a new firmware update for the Typhhon H
Adjustable height in RTH
Turn LEDS on/off
Screenshot. you may capture screen shot and image is saved to screenshot folder
Trim function. Trim tabs will have functions. Left trim tabs...right/left
Control white balance. up/down
Control exposure value.
AS I'VE SAID
YUNEEC IS LISTENING
Quoted from a "Little Birdie" with inside contacts!:rolleyes:

That's definitely a start.

Reactions: THoff
That does sound good but no time lapse for doing 3D topo maps and other things is really hurting sales I've heard from dealers...and other end users.

Reactions: banned user
That does sound good but no time lapse for doing 3D topo maps and other things is really hurting sales I've heard from dealers...and other end users.
I agree with this one. I got to see an Inspire do a DroneDeploy mission last week to survey a piece of land, it was very impressive.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
Considering the limited amount of time the H has been on the streets they are making very rapid advances with the system. 3-1/2 months and stuff is happening that took years with other stuff, when it actually worked. I don't know about you other folks but my H has done what it has been tasked to do every time without issue. That's the foundation for everything I want out of a copter. It has to work, work right, and do it every time. I'll settle for a little less functionality to get a lot more reliability.

Considering the limited amount of time the H has been on the streets they are making very rapid advances with the system. 3-1/2 months and stuff is happening that took years with other stuff, when it actually worked. I don't know about you other folks but my H has done what it has been tasked to do every time without issue. That's the foundation for everything I want out of a copter. It has to work, work right, and do it every time. I'll settle for a little less functionality to get a lot more reliability.

AMEN!!!!!!

I have it on good authority that the following changes are coming soon in a new firmware update for the Typhhon H
Adjustable height in RTH
Turn LEDS on/off
Screenshot. you may capture screen shot and image is saved to screenshot folder
Trim function. Trim tabs will have functions. Left trim tabs...right/left
Control white balance. up/down
Control exposure value.
AS I'VE SAID
YUNEEC IS LISTENING
Quoted from a "Little Birdie" with inside contacts!:rolleyes:
Excellent. So far so good from my end.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
Thanks for the update DC.

Sounds awesome! its one thing making a product and selling it to the masses,its another thing to listen to the users and bring WANTED updates! Fix the eu wifi connection problem aswell and we are good to go!

i just want the constant disconnect sorting when i raise the legs. very annoying when you lose recorded video and it resets manual back to auto. (EU)

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Sounds awesome! its one thing making a product and selling it to the masses,its another thing to listen to the users and bring WANTED updates! Fix the eu wifi connection problem aswell and we are good to go!

I agree 100%. Lost a very good shot this morning as wifi disconnected at 50metres out and I lost the file! H was not overhead so why did it disconnect? On a positive note the H got some really good stuff.:)

Reactions: D See Ker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval