Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

itelite DBS on st16 (3antennas)

Reaction score
hello bro's :)

so I get my typhoon back. now it's number 5 of replacement after month of issues. Number 4 has had a hardware compass issue... so now I get a new bird, outside antennas (without Intel realsense). and I get a new st16 with 3 antennas, but how I install my itelite DBS there?

I think it's:
left one - control signal
middle patch antenna - video receive
right one - telemetrie

so I use left - to left DBS
and middle - to right DBS

is that correct?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
You will have to buy the new DBS for the new three antenna ST 16, You may be able to call DBS and ask if you could install to the mushroom antenna and just one of the 2.4 antenna's , probably the telemetry one, perhaps that will work still ? I am going to be in the same boat as you my friend when mine arrives back today !:rolleyes:

Reactions: eric bee
I think that if you just hook the left antenna in the middle mushroom antenna to the DBS and then the right antenna you can leave for telemetry.

Don't bother with the itelite antenna, the external antennas of your TH and ST16 Pro are good for about a one mile range (with US firmware, which has slightly higher transmit power).

i have tried today and havnt had some big issues with my 5. typhoon...
but interesting at end of battery i get toilet Boil syndrom. after new battery it was gone?! was a little windy today and the height was a little bit changing. in that point the phantom 3/4 is a champion....

I have had given some training today and there was some with the Hpro...and I wanted show the team mode and have find out that the his ST16 have an big issue with right stick... we have done a new model, have reseted complete the ST16, and as I have start calibrate the ST16 J3 failed.

after calibration the stick have move the 100% but come slowly back to zero (2s)
and by move the left stick to side...we get some movement of J3 also....
the person is new in that all, and havn't recognize this strong disfunction because he don't make big flights....

congrats to YUNEEC. is it possible to sell a copter without issues

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    964.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
i have tried today and havnt had some big issues with my 5. typhoon...
but interesting at end of battery i get toilet Boil syndrom. after new battery it was gone?! was a little windy today and the height was a little bit changing. in that point the phantom 3/4 is a champion....

I have had given some training today and there was some with the Hpro...and I wanted show the team mode and have find out that the his ST16 have an big issue with right stick... we have done a new model, have reseted complete the ST16, and as I have start calibrate the ST16 J3 failed.

after calibration the stick have move the 100% but come slowly back to zero (2s)
and by move the left stick to side...we get some movement of J3 also....
the person is new in that all, and havn't recognize this strong disfunction because he don't make big flights....

congrats to YUNEEC. is it possible to sell a copter without issues
No! Got my new Pro, "Not Ungrateful" and it shipped with no charge to the ST16 battery and it will not charge even after all nighter. It's on a HiTex1 now.
Also came with no camera clamp, so I am sure it got flopped to **** and back from Cali to TX ! Seems okay!
They also gave me the paper with the 27 Point Checklist and all was checked "Done" # 1 is "Update Firmware"
No way in ****, first thing I did was check, and it was the 2.21 from August! Was he lying? or "Pencil Whipping" the sheet? Either way it sucks! Even with the new bird, and being thankful for their kindness, I can't fly yet. And I hate pencil whippers !:mad:

Oh! One more! I hope Yuneec is on here and listens, because I cannot be bought with a gift to lie!
But, I called Y-CS this morning about my dead 16 battery and the gent told me the reason they did not send me the 16 battery was because my old 16 was shipped to them without it in it. BS, I have never even as much as taken the cover off, net alone remove the battery! **** what, did the UPS man steal it for his kids ST16. Literally called me a liar ! Said the tech brought my 16 to him to show him it had not battery, **** he probably took it out, or swapped it with another one to cover his raggedy *** !
Why the lies? I hate Liars and I hate Thieves and I hate Pencil Whippers !
***, did all but call me a liar ! Like I kept the battery, But where the tech got caught lying was "He" did send the new ST16 with a dead battery ! So He can't even BS well !
I was hoping this would be a good thing, but it has started of on the wrong foot already !!!:(

Last edited:
....I am really to sorry to hear this.

I don't know why it's so difficult for them to work perfect. So I hope you get soon your battery to check everything well and to get happy because you get the pro.

try direct connect ST16 batt to external charger Lion maybe is just below some voltage that internals from St16 can't charge it
I have, and it charged to 94%, it charge up to 94% and Yuneec charger worked now and I can turn it on, went to bed to finish charging this AM and the battery would not turn on H, checked voltage and it was @ 3 V, it self drained itself or would not hold the voltage overnight, I believe the battery is DOA from Yuneec

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz