Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It's official,I bit the bullet on an H Pro

I work at a hobby shop, people come in all the time asking for parts and service and we can't supply it. People always come in complaining about DJI customer service. I've worked with Yuneec and they are great people. I think what you get for the same price on the DJI is weak. I like having my video and controls separate signal, replaceable antenna, self serviceable, 6 rotors vs 4 lose a prop and your still flying. DJI is the same thing every year with a new name. P4 OBA is camera based and the H has sonar(works in the dark) and optional realsense which allows it to navigate around and not just stop. Plus Yuneec seems to be open to ideas for features. DJI is more of what you get is what you get. ST16 runs with no phone leaving you with one less thing to charge.

The main downfall I see is range but I would never trust a flying camera out of visual sight, pretty much what DJI suggests.

And supporting Yuneec adds competition to the industry, competition leads to new and exciting things.
You are right on about CS at DJI compared to Yuneec. Every time I have called Yuneec about my 'H', I have gotten ahold of them within 10 minutes and took care of the product. I also own several Phantoms, a new Osmo Mobile and still waiting for my Mavic... And as usual, I wanted to extra insure my Osmo Mobile, so first I went to 'chat'.... He or she eventually hung up on me cuz he said he didn't like me yelling. If he/she was talking about my use of caps, sorry but I do that all the time... Then I called using my phone. He not only couldn't help me, but said he would connect me with his supervisor, (his request, not mine), and immediately put me on hold. I stayed on hold with no music or anything telling me i'm on hold for almost an hour before i hung up... Bottom line: Didn't get Osmo insured and reminded me of the terrible CS with DJI.
Personally I love the DJI better with the extra features DJI offers with it's drones. But, CS totally sucks... Really bad.... If i remembered about CS before buying the Osmo, i would not have....

Try to send your Phantom or inspire on repair and you will see the very bad support DJI has for their customers.
I had to send my inspire to repair (i had a problem with it from the beginning) i had to wait 1 month before they eventually began the repair. in total after 3 months i receivd it back. But it was not completely repaired so i had to send it back again. it again took 3 months to receive it back repaired. I had the inspire 7 months and it was gone for 6 months thats no service.
Thats enough about the DJI CS ...

I read someone told about out of focus camera's. i refocused it myself again and it is much better now. Now i ordered a better lens from PixAero (Russia). So i will replace the lens and do the refocus again.

Marnix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis