Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IT's WORKING !!

Reaction score
My new to me TH is going outside right now for maiden voyage.
been downloading and reading and printed 1/2 a ream of paper :)
reading here late into the night disrupting my sleep pattern so i could soak up all i could of a new drone.
when i bought this last week i watched the guy fly it around,never bothering to look at the creen.
imagine my disappointment when outside i had everything going just waiting for the " reconnecting to camera" and the connecting to WIFI thingy spinning
around and NO PICTURE ! :)
imagine me coming inside to the computer and logging in here and my first search went back to 2017 to find the solution and in three minits i have camera and good to go..
had to re bind the camera,,must have lost a contact in moving around ?
out to fly !!
tnx for the forum..

imagine me coming inside to the computer and logging in here and my first search went back to 2017 to find the solution and in three minits i have camera and good to go..

I was a member here for a month before I made my first post. EVERY question or issue I had, I came here, searched and it hd been answered already.

I got excited once when I thought I had something new....but no, just wasn't phrasing my search right...

Reactions: 7cyclops
I was a member here for a month before I made my first post. EVERY question or issue I had, I came here, searched and it hd been answered already.

I got excited once when I thought I had something new....but no, just wasn't phrasing my search right...
LOL ! i know,,some forums get nasty with the "did you search first ? ! "
but like you said,wording can make a diff..
with tech changing like it does things like batteries can evolve in the last five years..so old questions may get new answers..

Before I came here I couldn't even understand why everyone was flying in angle mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval