Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Joining the ranks. Its offcial I crashed.

Reaction score
So... the other night I crashed. I had a no brainier and forgot to rebind the H to the st16 and in trying to figure out why I was having issues (gosh if i had just remembered to bind none of this would of happened) I screwed with the calibration. Well let me tell you... DON'T MESS UP THE RABBIT/TORTOISE SETTINGS or it can quickly result in a crash. In testing to see if i had everything back in place and clearly not having that rabbit setting calibrated right i crashed while trying to land... flipped right over, normally I would have been able to pull it out of a flip over but because no mater how high i had the rabbit.... it was still tortoise. Lost 3 props and landing gear stopped working for a moment some screwing with got that going again though.

Now to the point i guess lol.... Now when i fly in a straight line and let off the stick it makes a huge loop out. Used to almost stop on a dime. Is my controller calibration still off, everything appears to be functioning properly now as far as that goes...? Or does this sound more like a compass or accli calibration issue? I have not re calibrated yet since the crash its been too dang cold and/or windy other then to just make sure it would still fly.

If it's an ST16 settings issue, try clearing the Flightmode App data, then rebind to the H & camera as per a firmware update.
Does that wipe the calibration and channel settings on the controller?

For the sake of safety it might be better to assume cals are lost when deleting data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the sake of safety it might be better to assume cals are lost when deleting data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually might be the other way around... safer to assume it does not and there for error on the side of cation. I think you are thinking the wrong cals though. If the gps and compass and such are reset then sure you want to calibrate but if the st16 controls themselves do not reset.... then yea you'd be screwed still and assuming they reset could be costly. I will test it out...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads