Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just a observation

Reaction score
I have been watching what's "New and Improved" in the UAV/Drone world. I noticed that DJI has finally released a controller with built in video. Yuneec has had this for years with the ST16. Now the question is "What took the "#1 Drone MFG in the world" to just release this Tech after 5+ years of proven concept?'

I have been watching what's "New and Improved" in the UAV/Drone world. I noticed that DJI has finally released a controller with built in video. Yuneec has had this for years with the ST16. Now the question is "What took the "#1 Drone MFG in the world" to just release this Tech after 5+ years of proven concept?'
Which controller is that?

This is similar to what happens when it comes to an Apple product vs an Android product. Apple makes a release and their customers are in awe at the new tech Apple has allowed them to use, yet Android will have had the same ability for up to 5 years previously. DJI and Apple have their customers believing if it is not their brand, it is not good tech. I have used both DJI and Yuneec and have found that Yuneec, although their contact with customers is lacking, they make a product that is far superior without all the smoke. The same applies to Apple vs Android.

It's been months since dji made its built-in screen. The compatible smart controller existed before dji. This is not the forum here. We have the good quality st16 controller, its design is old because it was found for other model planes, and it is still current for world competition.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
That's why I asked....I've been using the Smart Controller for 2 years....you just noticed it?

;-)

Reactions: Ty Pilot
That's why I asked....I've been using the Smart Controller for 2 years....you just noticed it?

;-)
Fred,
Yes, I just started flying DJI drones. But they do seem to be a few years behind Yuneec as far as their Tech. goes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11