Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just bought an h pro

Reaction score
Hello, just bought an h pro trying to get into some aerial photography. Coming From race drones so I don’t think learning to fly it will be an issue but is there anything I should know about the drone? Any issues with the camera?

The only thing that comes to mind for an FPV pilot is the GPS signal. The aircraft and controller both have GPS and use if for navigation. So it is important to allow enough time on the ground for satellite acquisition. I always wait for at least 15 for the aircraft and 11-12 for the controller before launch.
Also give the sticks a rapid stir before each flight and then check them in Hardware Monitor while waiting for GPS lock. The graphs for the sticks should respond smoothly to stick movement and should return to exactly zero at center stick.

Reactions: 7cyclops
It would be very beneficial for you to download ,copy and study the extended manual found here on this site. There are some very important things you need to know,so that your flights will be successful. Most issues are quite simple but necessary to prevent a crash .There is great info on this site. Use search magnifier top right of page to find info. KC

Reactions: Mike Irish
Consider the response time to stick inputs. It will be WAAY slower than what you are used to. Be prepared for the difference.

IE: The handling charictaristics of a Corvette is significantly different than a Silverado and require different driving techniques on the road.

My best advise is to learn to pop the start/Stop on landing as the H has a habit of bouncing on landing and pron ti flipping. There are vids on YouTube

My best advise is to learn to pop the start/Stop on landing as the H has a habit of bouncing on landing and pron ti flipping. There are vids on YouTube
You can avoid that tendency by having the Rate slider in full rabbit position when landing. This allows the motors to go into idle mode after touching down.

Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis