Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Great news Capt. I'll pick up an extra battery when they come up on the site. I ordered not too long ago so I'm probably not in this shipment which is fine, but hopefully your reps are correct and all yours are coming with the free wizard.

When did you guys order yours? I ordered April 20 and mine did not make the first shipment.

When did you guys order yours? I ordered April 20 and mine did not make the first shipment.
I ordered mine the 1st week of April from Carolina Dronz and it is arriving tomorrow. I was one of the 1st 10 to order. I also ordered the backpack and 3 more batteries which are coming at the same time.

Yea Captain Crunch feels bad enough trust me..Like you Ray i was pissed as well. Still am with Yuneec. What really sucks are the ones who have not waited like us and have lucked into one.. That's the Pissah..

All i can say is......just "2 more weeks" lol

Yea Captain Crunch feels bad enough trust me..Like you Ray i was pissed as well. Still am with Yuneec. What really sucks are the ones who have not waited like us and have lucked into one.. That's the Pissah..

All i can say is......just "2 more weeks" lol
Or how about "next week":D

not so beautiful for me....i didn't make the first batch....did you make it pharkas?
I won the lottery today! I got a tracking number! No delivery date calculated yet. I was back and forth deciding if I should post or not after reading that you and a few others didn't seem to make it in the first run. I hope my posting brings encouragement that Capt Crunch is shipping them as soon as he gets them, and not just disappointment that one is headed my way instead of your way. Capt Crunch is also now listing batteries for the H on the Dronemountain page on a pre-order basis. I am very excited, but at the same time, trying not to rub salt in the deep wounds Yuneec PR people have inflicted on us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba