Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

A quick update.

They've arrived in Denver but can't be delivered to the warehouse until tomorrow morning between 0900 and noon. They'll be checked in and turned right around and shipped back out. There should be a dozen or so not spoken for, if anyone is interested.

Great! Overnight for Fri/Sat should be fine if you can get 'em all out. (I hope).

A quick update.

They've arrived in Denver but can't be delivered to the warehouse until tomorrow morning between 0900 and noon. They'll be checked in and turned right around and shipped back out. There should be a dozen or so not spoken for, if anyone is interested.
Do they include the wizard? Waiting for mine from Carolina Dronz, but they are not letting me know when mine will come in and it's starting to irritate me. I've emailed, called, left voice mail and no response.

A quick update.

hi captain...how are these being shipped?? can we pay extra for overnight???

A quick update.

I'm highly considering canceling my pre-order with Carolina Dronz and placing one for one of your extras tomorrow. Like the guy before me I simply can't get a call to go through or an emailed questions answered even though as soon as I mention I'm interested in the backpack or extra battery then they answer within 5 minutes but not to answer my questions but to email me a new invoice for the items mentioned....like WTF! So you want my money but aren't willing to provide me with a one or two sentence answer to my questions.

Reactions: gezzo
Hey guys, Milwaukee drones currently has 8 in stock on their eBay store. Might be worth the look for those interested.

Reactions: NFB
Thanks for the heads up PRnNJs Finest! canceled my ebay (pre)order with "built drones" and used the rest of my PayPal credit to get one of the 8. Hope this ones for real.;)

I'm highly considering canceling my pre-order with Carolina Dronz and placing one for one of your extras tomorrow. Like the guy before me I simply can't get a call to go through or an emailed questions answered even though as soon as I mention I'm interested in the backpack or extra battery then they answer within 5 minutes but not to answer my questions but to email me a new invoice for the items mentioned....like WTF! So you want my money but aren't willing to provide me with a one or two sentence answer to my questions.
Yeah something is really up. I hope it means they're expecting a ton to come in really soon. They have my money, I've paid it in full, but I can't even get a single response from anywhere. Like they've deliberately been told to ignore calls about H preorders. I was able to call them last week with no trouble....something is fishy.

Yeah something is really up. I hope it means they're expecting a ton to come in really soon. They have my money, I've paid it in full, but I can't even get a single response from anywhere. Like they've deliberately been told to ignore calls about H preorders. I was able to call them last week with no trouble....something is fishy.
Frank is out flying

Reactions: gezzo
Ugh, FedEx has my H here in town but will not deliver until tomorrow when I am at work. I asked if I could pick it up at the terminal today and they said "No, the shipper chose that package must be delivered to address and signed for at that address"!

I've had very good communications with them in the past two weeks. They have answered my emails within a day and returned calls within a few hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li