Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Hey all, I just got an email from Captain Crunch at Drone Mountain. It contained some information and I hope that this message does not get me in trouble as well, but I believe that it should be this forums public knowledge.

I inquired with Captain on Saturday about the Florida shipment of H's that were supposed to be coming in. He stated that they will not be in until tomorrow (5/24/16).

Captain then told me that he has been banned from the forum due to spam. He said that he attempted to contact the forum and it will not let him do so. Currently he said he cannot dispute the claim. I for one appreciated Capt's knowledge on the distribution of the H and the ability to know where product actually was. If you need to contact him he reached out to me through a support at drone mountain email address.

Just wanted to let you all know.

Reactions: NFB and HarveyC
Hey all, I just got an email from Captain Crunch at Drone Mountain. It contained some information and I hope that this message does not get me in trouble as well, but I believe that it should be this forums public knowledge.

I inquired with Captain on Saturday about the Florida shipment of H's that were supposed to be coming in. He stated that they will not be in until tomorrow (5/24/16).

Captain then told me that he has been banned from the forum due to spam. He said that he attempted to contact the forum and it will not let him do so. Currently he said he cannot dispute the claim. I for one appreciated Capt's knowledge on the distribution of the H and the ability to know where product actually was. If you need to contact him he reached out to me through a support at drone mountain email address.

WOW where did this come from? I never saw any spam from him since i've been here??

I was wondering what happened to all his post, I haven't seen any spam from him as well. He has been keeping people informed as to what has been going on and I appreciated that as I know others have as well. Yuneec has been keeping everyone in the dark with the "Two weeks " that are never ending as to the actual delivery of the "H". That's bogus and it's too bad to hear that news.

Last edited:
I don't know if it was from him advertising drone mountain or what and I don't think he fully knows. He just asked if I could let you all know what was going on. I told you all everything he told me in the email. He was very brief and to the point. I also believe he just got back from a weekend trip.

WOW where did this come from? I never saw any spam from him since i've been here??

WTF! This pisses me off. He's done nothing but carry himself very professionally when speaking about his business. Never overbearing and genuinely helpful to the best of his ability. The admins need to bring him back ASAP.

Reactions: Junito777
Just got a reply From what I told capt I would post. This came from him.

From Capt:
I opened the forum in IE and was able to get to their contact form. I've disputed the ban. They did this to me once before because I had two websites listed in my signature. I did that because they told me that's how I should advertise those two sites. When they blocked me, they changed their story to 'you can only list one web site'.

I didn't know really that he was dronemountain it was in his signature but really paid no attention as it was bold. Others made reference to buying from him when I was looking. It was funny people said buy from dronemountain not Captain Crunch so didn't really put the two till I was making the purchase. I didn't see a post saying "Hey you can pre-order from me". He would just tell others what his reps were telling him and if hasn't happy he would contact Yuneec and ask why different answers coming from the factory reps, so he help sort through the B.S.. Like Christian mentioned he is a good resource for the site. Anyway hope they reverse the decision.

Hey guys - I'm currently looking into it and working with him on this so please put down the pitchforks. We do have some fairly strict anti-spam policies on the site to project the site from becoming overly-commercial. We've gone through this with Capt Crunch once before on one of our other sites so we want to make sure everyone is following the same rules.

Reactions: Malibu_Rod
Hey guys - I'm currently looking into it and working with him on this so please put down the pitchforks. We do have some fairly strict anti-spam policies on the site to project the site from becoming overly-commercial. We've gone through this with Capt Crunch once before on one of our other sites so we want to make sure everyone is following the same rules.

Thanks for the heads up understand rules must be followed, so glad you are working with him as he is an asset to the site. It was weird searching for the his post on on some information and "poof" it was all gone. Hope you guys work it out. I'll put the pitch fork down for now :)

Thanks Clackey...I understand we need to follow rules and I agree with others Capt Cruch had been very informative and professional.

Well, as my daughter would say ... whatever. I don't like spam either, but this discussion (most of the discussion on the H in-fact) as been about distribution problems and such. As a distributor, Capt. Crunch's contributions have been relevant and valuable to the conversation and I think I can safely say that we want him back. So there is that two bits.

First off, Capt. Crunch is back.

As you can imagine, it is tough to find the balance between a truly helpful commercial posts and spam. There is no doubt that some of his posts violated community guidelines (Community Guidelines) and we expect all members to follow the same rules. Any newbie posting the same info would have been banned immediately and celebrated by many.

Clearly his intent was not to spam and he is contributing a great deal to the community. Therefore, we have made Capt Crunch an approved vendor so he can talk openly about his products and services.

Thanks,

C.

As you can imagine, it is tough to find the balance between a truly helpful commercial posts and spam. There is no doubt that some of his posts violated community guidelines (Community Guidelines) and we expect all members to follow the same rules. Any newbie posting the same info would have been banned immediately and celebrated by many.

Clearly his intent was not to spam and he is contributing a great deal to the community. Therefore, we have made Capt Crunch an approved vendor so he can talk openly about his products and services.

Thanks,

C.
THANKS CLACKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: AllaboutthatH
No fork drawn here. Can see both sides of every story. Him for being upset and also why he is blocked. I'm sure other dealers could have been upset with him and the forum. I for one don't know all the rules but I do know rules are made to be respected.

Thank you though admin for checking into it and thanks for running the site. Good admins make this site possible.

Sorry if I did upset the admins or if I did anything wrong. Was just trying to spread knowledge of the situation because I know several readers benefited from him.

Now I seen the most recent post and thank you Clackey and yuneec pilots !

Thanks,

C.

Thanks for the heads up, I can see both sides as of this and understand that rules are in-place for a reason. Glade to see both of you were able to come to an agreement. As his contribution is an asset to the site. for the record it wasn't a pitch fork more like a salad fork or one of those small forks you eat shrimp cocktail with :).

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig