Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Wow, what a Monday. Got a call yesterday, while we were on a shoot about 6 hours from here, that the computers at the local general store went down. I maintain them. Finished the shoot and got on the road about 6pm, got home around midnight. Four hours later, I'm back up and heading to the store. Incidentally, in this small rural community the General Store is the lifeblood of the entire area. Grabbed the server after determining a catastrophic HD crash, and headed back home. Then I found the ban on here.

Thanks everyone for the support. I only wanted to somehow let you know why I wasn't posting or replying, or answering messages. I didn't expect the storm! The admins have always been top notch to work with. Some time ago, there was confusion about a post I had put in the classifieds. I thought classifieds were advertisements, at least that's what they are in the rest of the world. I was quickly corrected and told to list both websites in my signature instead. A couple weeks later, that was no longer acceptable. A person can only list one. So I made the change. This time, I hadn't meant to advertise but rather share information in the most expedient and efficient means, with those who had been asking.

Well, at any rate, we're all back in the sandbox and playing nice. It's a great community and I've made several new friends. Thanks, admins for upgrading my membership! That wasn't expected!

Now, back to the H! I'm adding a new area to the website where members can display their videos. A show off area, if you will. I'll add voting capability and we'll see what kind of contests we can come up with, and associated prizes. Life is fun, live it!

Wow, what a Monday. Got a call yesterday, while we were on a shoot about 6 hours from here, that the computers at the local general store went down. I maintain them. Finished the shoot and got on the road about 6pm, got home around midnight. Four hours later, I'm back up and heading to the store. Incidentally, in this small rural community the General Store is the lifeblood of the entire area. Grabbed the server after determining a catastrophic HD crash, and headed back home. Then I found the ban on here.

Thanks everyone for the support. I only wanted to somehow let you know why I wasn't posting or replying, or answering messages. I didn't expect the storm! The admins have always been top notch to work with. Some time ago, there was confusion about a post I had put in the classifieds. I thought classifieds were advertisements, at least that's what they are in the rest of the world. I was quickly corrected and told to list both websites in my signature instead. A couple weeks later, that was no longer acceptable. A person can only list one. So I made the change. This time, I hadn't meant to advertise but rather share information in the most expedient and efficient means, with those who had been asking.

Well, at any rate, we're all back in the sandbox and playing nice. It's a great community and I've made several new friends. Thanks, admins for upgrading my membership! That wasn't expected!

Now, back to the H! I'm adding a new area to the website where members can display their videos. A show off area, if you will. I'll add voting capability and we'll see what kind of contests we can come up with, and associated prizes. Life is fun, live it!

Glad to see you guys worked it out and your back on Captain Crunch !!!

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
welcome back captain crunch.....did you have a chance to fly that H anymore?? mine is coming wednesday....works out great because i won't be home tomorrow or thursday......
No, not yet. Still working on the server for the General Store and the weather is lousy. Hopefully, later this week.

Received on Friday and so far so good. Thank you Capt Crunch!
No, not yet. Still working on the server for the General Store and the weather is lousy. Hopefully, later this week.
The weather was bad here on the East Coast all weekend long. I did manage to find a small window on Sunday night and put my H through some initial foundation flights. So far it has done everything I've asked it to do. Very Happy!

Reactions: raymond captuo

The member only video page is going to be really cool. Can't wait to start editing some footage once my H arrives tomorrow. Glad to have you back.

Im glad you are back capt

Mine arrives today, just in time for wind gusts over 30mph, perhaps sunrise tomorrow will be it's maiden flight...

I just discovered a whole new thrill.

Shipping multiple orders of H's, the same day the orders arrived! No stress, no frustration, no wondering if it really will be another two weeks. And, the rain quit for awhile! Time to go kiss the sky.

I'll bite, order in, got batteries yet?

HA! My H is scheduled to arrive Wednesday...here is my local forecast:

Gosh,you must be my neighbor because that is the same forecast for our area. The only difference is that I don't have mine in yet! Actually it seems to be the whole Midwest.

I just discovered a whole new thrill.

Shipping multiple orders of H's, the same day the orders arrived! No stress, no frustration, no wondering if it really will be another two weeks. And, the rain quit for awhile! Time to go kiss the sky.

That is a great inducement to abandon the one with whom we brought to the dance. Put in a message to you. You out flying or working?

Mine will here in Cali tomorrow left Salt lake at 2 AM this morning, can't wait. I have to pick up a JDM motor tomorrow for my civic just finishing up with the tranny rebuild. So its drop the motor and tranny in or go flying. If some parts don't arrive then I'll be flying. It's supposed to be 80's starting Friday throughout the weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trienchieu369